User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2001 8:39:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to worry Garryowen,

I will be more than willing to have my firm represent ANYONE from here that is under attack by "HANGFIRE".  It will be done pro bono.  (for illiterate folk like Hangfire, pro bono=no charge)

In addition, I think that HANGFIRE should be a bit worried himself about what "alphabet agencies" were notified about him and his firearms selling activities.  If I were HANGFIRE, I would refrain from threatening people here and constantly posting attack and threatening posts.  

I have always been under the belief that one should NEVER make a fuss unless his house is completely in order... and I mean COMPLETELY !

- Drew

Link Posted: 6/17/2001 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey arry, was that the post about the racist bears? I liked that post.

I'm still trying to figure out why, after three months and six days Ed Sr. editeed my initial post that started the topic about needing more blacks at gun shows. It was not meant to be racist in any fashion and was in fact encouraging more blacks to get involved in the shooting sports and attending gun shows. But to be honest most of the original post was left in tact and after all this time I can not recall what all was in it. So it is possible that something there could have possibly been misinturpreted. Maybe if Ed is the one to close this one he will tell me. If not no harm, no foul.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

“Jesus loves you, but the rest of us think you’re an asshole” [:)]
View Quote

Amen to that!

Garryowen, I knew I liked you for some reason, and it wasn't just our shared dislike for Toad Bailey.[;)]

BTW the BATF, PETA, NAACP and your momma have been notified of this thread, better prepare to close down shop.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't wait to see how this one ends up
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Think they'll lock it before hangfire can respond?
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#7]
No Jesus does not love him. And my son & I both think he's an asshole
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top