Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2002 12:34:29 PM EDT
Hey fellow NRA members & 2nd Amendment Supporters...
Did you note the full page ad placed in the NRA magazines this past month?
I for one was astounded that H&R Block placed an ad in any NRA (pro-gun) publication!!
They are offering to re-check your tax returns for free...then, should you become a customer of H&R Block, they will make a donation to NRA.
I don't have a clue as to this deal being a good one...I DO know that H&R Block should get a TON of mail from us in support of their decision to advertise and support the NRA.
You KNOW the "other side" is sending them mail!
I'm going to mail my letter of support today.
Here's the corporate address for H&R Block:

Customer Relations
H&R Block World Headquarters
4400 Main
Kansas City, MO 64111

VF

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The'll get some money from me.  And Maybe a letter too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny this came up.

The wife and I just got back from H&R Block where they prepared our taxes.

Nice refund to boot.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I did my refund through H&R Block online... getting a phat chunk of change back.  Glad to give them $20 to do my refund.  If they support the NRA and the 2nd, I'm happy to give them my business.

M@
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top