Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/3/2009 5:27:02 AM EST
So I am driving in to work this morning. Normal traffic levels allowing me to do the speed limit.

Well, I guess 65 to 70 mph wasn't good enough for this guy driving a new vette. I saw him coming up behind me, weaving in and out of traffic like he was driving a slolom course. Must have been in a big hurry to get wherever he was going.

Well, after passing me and a shit load of other cars at the bottom of a long grade, he apparently met Mr. CHP at the crest. I saw him pulled over with a very pissed look on his face and a white knuckled grip on the steering wheel while the officer was writing out a citation.

Sights like that always make my morning.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:39:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By VacaDuck:
So I am driving in to work this morning. Normal traffic levels allowing me to do the speed limit.

Well, I guess 65 to 70 mph wasn't good enough for this guy driving a new vette. I saw him coming up behind me, weaving in and out of traffic like he was driving a slolom course. Must have been in a big hurry to get wherever he was going.

Well, after passing me and a shit load of other cars at the bottom of a long grade, he apparently met Mr. CHP at the crest. I saw him pulled over with a very pissed look on his face and a white knuckled grip on the steering wheel while the officer was writing out a citation.

Sights like that always make my morning.

Nice. He should be thankful that's all that happened. I had almost exactly the same experience, except in the rain. Right up to the point that he passed me. He was about one car-length ahead of me when I saw his rear end break loose from the pavement and he spun around. For a brief moment, he was in my lane, facing me, less than a car length from me, and I could see his face. His mouth was wide open with a look of disbelief, not fear. He continued spinning off the side of the road.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:40:47 AM EST
When I was a teenager I was in the left lane, doing about 5 over and passing, so I wasn't camping in the fast lane. I was approaching a known speed trap. Dumbass catches up with me, tailgates, I pass the car to my right and move over, he guns it, a half mile later the cop on the median points to him and indicates to pull over. It was awesome.
Top Top