Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/17/2002 5:10:46 AM EDT
Are there any HK armorers or does anyone know where I can get a compression spring (item #37, part #214104) for a HK Tactical? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 5:20:47 AM EDT
check HKpro's sale board...there are a couple of folks who sell parts there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:00:57 AM EDT
thanks, I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:08:36 AM EDT
Call HK and have them send you a new one. P.S. The same spring used in all USPs.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:18:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gardenWeasel: Call HK and have them send you a new one. P.S. The same spring used in all USPs.
View Quote
Actually, that's not true. The recoil assembly of a Tactical is different, with a different part number, from that of a USP 45F.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:33:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/17/2002 6:48:01 AM EDT by gardenWeasel]
This spring is for the detent slide (214105). It's not a recoil spring. I guess I could modify my statement to say that if you have a USP with a compression spring, it will be # 214104. That should make sense.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:40:01 AM EDT
H&K is crap. Special Weapons makes a superior product.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 7:59:31 AM EDT
No luck as of yet... HK wants me to send it to them for repair. I just want the part. I registered at HK pro, but it wont let me post until my membership is approved. Anyway, if nothing else pans out, I guess I'll send it to HK. Thanks for the replies gents.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 8:17:29 AM EDT
Don't feel too bad. I sent my 1994 USP 9 in twice. Both times were to have a broken hammer rebound spring (9214302) replaced.
Top Top