Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 5:40:30 PM EDT
I heard some people had bad customer service from HK. Have they gotten better?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I never had a problem
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
HK has the best customer service.  I love me some H&K.

Great people, Great firearms...and they like me...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent them an email inquiring about getting some new base plates for my HK Tactical .45 mags.

They sent me some free.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Great to hear. I'm looking into a USP 9 mm. but I can't find the match trigger kit in stock anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Purely anecdotal, but my only experience was outstanding.

I broke the retaining clip on the recoil spring assembly of my USP compact... completely and totally my fault, no doubt about it.  I called HK to buy a replacement, they just asked my address.  About a week later I had a complete recoil spring assembly (they had redesigned it and sent me the new version).  Didn't charge me a dime, didn't ask how it broke, just sent the thing right out to me.  It doesn't get much better than that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]
HK does not have very good customer service.

They don't have to.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They don't have to.
View Quote

Yep...so you want an HK91, semi-auto only---yet, the government of Chile wants 50,000 S-E-F full autos.  You think they care about a single civilian gun owner?
They service GOVERNMENTS and STANDING ARMIES.  They could give 10 shits about you or 1.  That's why they have such a rotten reputation.  Pure money.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
They helped a buddy fix his p30 Highpoint clone.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Flame suit on.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep...so you want an HK91, semi-auto only---yet, the government of Chile wants 50,000 S-E-F full autos.  You think they care about a single civilian gun owner?
They service GOVERNMENTS and STANDING ARMIES.  They could give 10 shits about you or 1.  That's why they have such a rotten reputation.  Pure money.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have to.

Ummm he's pointing out that HK guns rarely break or have problems which is true.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#13]
HK has always supported their customers better than Glock supports their chambers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
HK has always supported their customers better than Glock supports their chambers.
View Quote

*ba-dum TSHHH*
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#16]
They are the tits
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have to.

Hey, in 1998 my buddy ordered one of those tripods for his PSG. They told him it was not in stock, but would ship it when it was. Six months later he called again, and they calmly told him the same thing. After three years and a couple more phone calls the fucking thing finally showed up. All we could do is laugh or asses off.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hey, in 1998 my buddy ordered one of those tripods for his PSG. They told him it was not in stock, but would ship it when it was. Six months later he called again, and they calmly told him the same thing. After three years and a couple more phone calls the fucking thing finally showed up. All we could do is laugh or asses off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have to.

That's funny as hell, but hey at least they kept their word.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

*ba-dum TSHHH*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*ba-dum TSHHH*

Quite frankly, the only people I've ever heard complain about Hk customer service were glock owners who were not speaking from experience but were just repeating hearsay and rhetoric
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have to.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have to.

Exactly,, German record keeping. That's what made it so funny.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I've only had to call them twice. Great service both times.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top