Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2002 4:14:39 PM EDT
I was looking to put together some sort of SHTF gear setup, but lack the necessary knowledge to put something together that will be appropriate.

I guess I'm looking at some type of "load bearing vest" plus some type of pack system for enough ammo and supplies for about 2-3 day?  I don't know what is realistic, so forgive my obviously naieve requirements.

Anyone have something similar?  Or have any suggestions?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
www.blackhawk.com
     or
www.reconsupply.com

everything you need for SHTF days.

[:)>]

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Try the Load Bearing Gear section of Lightfighter's board. Lots of great info there.

[url]http://lightfighter.community.everyone.net[/url]

Also, if you decide to buy check out his online store at [url]www.lightfighter.com[/url]. I've done business with Brad at lightfighter and he's top notch...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top