Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 10:46:15 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,38416,00.html[/url]

[b]"The notion of amending the act first surfaced last month, when Sen. John Warner, R-Va., wrote the secretary of defense asking his department to "re-examine military doctrines," including Posse, to "enable our active duty military to more fully join other domestic assets in the war against terrorism."[/b]

Time to write some letters.....

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,38416,00.html[/url]

[b]"The notion of amending the act first surfaced last month, when Sen. John Warner, R-Va., wrote the secretary of defense asking his department to "re-examine military doctrines," including Posse, to "enable our active duty military to more fully join other domestic assets in the war against terrorism."[/b]

Time to write some letters.....

Bulldog OUT
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up. Usually I wait until a bill is circulating before I start writing letters.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#2]
In the words of somebody else:

"Are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell? With no kind of chance for the flag or the Liberty Bell. I wish a Ford and a Chevy would still last ten years like it should. Is the best of the life behind us now? Are the good times really over for good?"
View Quote

If this goes through a more valid question has never been asked.

Kyle
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Sen. Warner knows me by name by now.....how about you???

[soapbox]

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top