Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/11/2003 4:25:28 PM EST
The Harley Ultra Classic comes with a boom-type microphone that straps onto your helmet. You have to mount the earpiece inside of your helmet.

My Dad says, "It makes you look like you are a Honda Gold Wing Rider" with the boom mic mounted to your helmet.

Now, the dilemma: For Christmas, I am TRYING to find a microphone/earpiece setup that goes around your neck, and picks up the vibrations from your vocal cords.

Kind of like this one:

Now, it would have to plug into the female port on the harley. It is circular with 7 prongs and a "V" in the top to prevent it from being inserted incorrectly.

The questions:

Where can I get a mic setup like the one above?

What type of plug-in does it have?


Thank you one and all!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:56:40 PM EST
Document not found The document you requested is not found. It may have expired. The plug sounds like a 7 pin DIN plug which can be put onto the microphone by any CB shack worth it's soldiering pencil. Have a look at these sites for something that might work for a microphone. [url]http://www.hamradio.com/[/url] [url]http://www.mfjenterprises.com/index.php[/url] [url]http://www.texastowers.com/index.htm[/url] [url]http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/index2.html[/url] I'd try MFJ first as they have mighty fine junk pretty darn cheap too.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:59:07 PM EST
Try here, they have all kinds of "stuff". [url]http://www.buxcomm.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:27:07 PM EST
Damn! My picture went away! It is like the one Bruce Willis has in "Tears of the Sun"...
Top Top