Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/3/2005 8:09:47 PM EDT
I am thinking about buying a rifle from my wifes cousin that lives in VT and I live in CT. Do I have to have him send it to my FFL and do a transfer? Or can we do it on our own?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:11:16 PM EDT
Yes, the law requires you to go through an FFL.

That's what the law requires you to do. Yep, required by law.
Top Top