Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2017 9:31:06 AM EDT
Early in the election Candace Owens (aka Red Pill Black on Youtube) started a kickstarter with a proposal to write an anti-cyberbullying app that would automatically unmask internet trolls, and being a liberal at the time she assumed that the lefty community would be super excited to promote a tool to fight back against all the racist/sexist/homophobic etc etc attacks they were reporting from anonymous evil conservative white men online - she was dead wrong. 

The social justice warriors thought she already had a beta of a working unmasking tool and went into an instant panic attack, apparently believing that the constant false flag attacks they were launching at themselves were about to be uncovered.  Shortly after launching the kickstarter, master SJW troll and leftist social media goon Zoe Quinn of gamergate infamy called Candace and begged her to deep six her project.  Quinn said that victims didn't want to know who harassed them, burst into tears and said that the app would "ruin everything" (a phrase that brought Candace to instant full alert), then threatened that racist conservatives would harass Candace and her family day and night, dox them and threaten their lives if she carried through with the app.  Immediately suspicious, Candace refused and two hours later she was suddenly inundated with vile racist email threats from accounts with obvious names like Trump Or Die.  

Candace raised the bullshit flag on Twitter and named Quinn as her real attacker, the next day half the world's English language media wanted to interview her.  She was surprised by the instant reaction but trusted the media at the time and thought great, I can get the word out, but quickly learned that they were just an enforcement arm of the SJW mafia with orders to bury her and the app that didn't actually exist yet.  They succeeded in killing the kickstarter, but realization that everything Trump was saying about the left and the media was true gobsmacked her and she's crusaded against the left ever since:

On Her Journey From Left to Right | Candace Owens | POLITICS | Rubin Report
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#2]
TL,DW. I've seen a few of her youtube videos, glad she saw the light. Don't have the time to watch that video.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:08:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TL,DW. I've seen a few of her youtube videos, glad she saw the light. Don't have the time to watch that video.
View Quote
Go give it a thumbs up even if you don't watch it. Rubin has more of a chance to influence moderate democrats than you or I ever will. 
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#5]
She is the total package.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#6]
People shouldn't even think of it soley as a left - right issue it isn't arbitrary...

It's a right-wrong issue.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#7]
44 minutes in, I love her.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#8]
code name red pill black?

cool
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Conservative: A Liberal who has been mugged.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#10]
She's a pretty lady
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Amazing video.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Watched it last night, she's knows what's up.

Dave Rubin is a great interviewer.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:10:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Helped that the subject struck close to home for him.  Also that she's so clear thinking and attractive, I think Rubin was seriously reconsidering his homosexuality by the time he asked her out for drinks and name dropped Kanye.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Hadn't seen this one yet. I watch as much of Dave Rubin's stuff as I can. He is liberal but an old school kind, he gives all his guests a chance to lay out their ideas and never tries to shut people down, and he is inquisitive and changes his mind sometimes. Very unlike the modern left.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Helped that the subject struck close to home for him.  Also that she's so clear thinking and attractive, I think Rubin was seriously reconsidering his homosexuality by the time he asked her out for drinks and name dropped Kanye.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm generally not attracted to black females but she is gorgeous. When he asked her for drinks I thought the same thing you said.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She's a pretty lady
View Quote
+ Would smash.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dave is the freakin' Stealth Bomber when it comes to my Gaydar.

It doesn't ping him at all.  

I keep hitting the side of it, but still nothing.

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Dave is the freakin' Stealth Bomber when it comes to my Gaydar.

It doesn't ping him at all.  

I keep hitting the side of it, but still nothing.

View Quote
The exact opposite of an emotional drama queen, no lisp or upspeak, no feminine body language.  

Rubin breaks a great many stereotypes in a relaxed way, without overcompensating.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The exact opposite of an emotional drama queen, no lisp or upspeak, no feminine body language.  

Rubin breaks a great many stereotypes in a relaxed way, without overcompensating.
View Quote
He also likes District 9 (I asked him during a live stream), so that makes him OK in my book.

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#20]
tAGGED
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Tag - I'm 49 minutes in but need to finish watching at home. It's a great video, well worth the watch/listen. It covers a lot of ground.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#24]
My gaydar is silent on this.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow. 

I mean, we all knew that Zoe Quinn was behind her own threats, but this seems to go way beyond it. 
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm ten minutes in, and this is amazing. Wish I were more shocked, but I'm actually not. 
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#27]
wow!
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#28]
good on her. Bad on OP for that fucked up thread title.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn, I just watched it.

Everybody needs to see this. At least the first 20 minutes or so. If you thought you were cynical about the media before...
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#30]
I heard her on Klavan's podcast.  I loved it when she got to the part of her story when The Washington Post and other MSM outlets contacted her about what Zoe Quinn was doing to her, and she said "Great!  They'll help me get the truth out about what happened!" and Andrew Klavan burst out laughing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Damn, I just watched it.

Everybody needs to see this. At least the first 20 minutes or so. If you thought you were cynical about the media before...
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:22:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Never knew about any of this and now I have a new crush.

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#33]
All you basement dwelling scumbags back off !

That's gonna be my new supermodel wife  ...
     to go with my 9" penis, and $2 million bank account.

I'm only giving her 24 hours to decide.    

She's beautiful inside and out.

Candace Owens - gotta renew my sub !
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#34]
That's a great interview!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#35]
It was a great interview.

It's really sad that the art of interviewing has been completely lost, and some guy has to do it on YouTube with a home studio.

Most interviews now are just attacking people and trying to disprove them, instead of truly trying to understand how they tick.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Her story is interesting, but I wish there was more discussion of the root of the whole issue, as that's actually a huge but largely unknown issue in modern politics.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#37]
I can't wait to watch this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 4:14:03 AM EDT
[#38]
"I've always been a conservative economically... I mean, I don't want to turn into a 3rd world country"

Best part so far.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Her story is interesting, but I wish there was more discussion of the root of the whole issue, as that's actually a huge but largely unknown issue in modern politics.
View Quote
The root of the issue is that the Left has set up a sophisticated mechanism to destroy the lives of those with opposing views
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top