Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2013 6:52:39 AM EDT
Ebay style

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.AdvSearchResultsNew&kWord=gerber&whichForm=vehicle&searchPg=Main
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The prices people pay for these shitty lots are astounding.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
When TSA first started I bought a box of little knives off ebay for some few dollars. i still have some little Wenger and Victornox(SP?) knives, though my perspective on the TSA has certainly changed over the years.

Government-sponsored Highwaymen, the lot of 'em.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:00:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Damn. The comments by a few there are .
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:05:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Did you look at the comments yet?

LOL
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LOL
This guy claims to be infantry...lol

"Q.this was not bought openly on the legal market , I would have your
local National Guard Armory Sgt. to come and view this pieace of weapon .
As a retired Inf soldier 11 Aug 2011 it looks like looks a upper part
of what we in the military call a saw weapon. the M249 please before
bubba toothless redneck buys this and maybe kills humans because they
think it is cool . please please this do not belong in private hands.
there was a reason this drug dealer had it ... TO KILL KILL his
competition (3/12/13 8:58 AM)

A: This was awarded to Maury County through the
Court System and has been cleared through the ATF by our local Sheriff's
Department. (3/12/13 1:48 PM)

"

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:12:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can't own a SAW because it was manufactured after 1984.  Is that correct?  Even with all of the "Governmental paperwork"?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a problem with the government seizing and reselling anything for any reason, except maybe to recoup unpaid taxes. Even then with current tax law it is a stretch. The government shouldn't be able to profit off of what is essentially theft, it just gives them incentive to seize more shit.

I wonder where the profits go, anybody know?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Correct me if I am wrong, but you can't own a SAW because it was manufactured after 1984.  Is that correct?  Even with all of the "Governmental paperwork"?

1986, unless you have a 03SOT & FFL.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:24:44 AM EDT
[#12]
The local airport turns all that stuff over to the state property disposal office down in Austin.  Huge bins of crap knives for a buck apiece. I must have 15 of those little Leatherman micros.  All you have to do is dig thru the bin till you find something worthwhile.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aren't there a very small number of pre-86 SAWs out there?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

"Q.this was not bought openly on the legal market , I would have your local National Guard Armory Sgt. to come and view this pieace of weapon . As a retired Inf soldier 11 Aug 2011 it looks like looks a upper part of what we in the military call a saw weapon. the M249 please before bubba toothless redneck buys this and maybe kills humans because they think it is cool . please please this do not belong in private hands. there was a reason this drug dealer had it ... TO KILL KILL his competition (3/12/13 8:58 AM)

A: This was awarded to Maury County through the Court System and has been cleared through the ATF by our local Sheriff's Department. (3/12/13 1:48 PM)                                                                        "

Sure, buddy... whatever you say.  

Exactly...and he says he's infantry. Fucking A...that has to be a liberal douchebag posing as .mil

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I saw one once in the bed of a pickup truck in Gatesville.  Thing looked like it been to hell and back.  I was going to ask but decided myob was a better course of action after seeing the guys coming back to the truck.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:28:18 AM EDT
[#16]
There are a few SAWs on the registry I believe.

Guy is still probably full of shit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Only 1, and it's a converted Minimi.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are a few guns in the registry that some people quite possibly got the hook up on. Pre-86 only applies to peons.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

"Q.this was not bought openly on the legal market , I would have your local National Guard Armory Sgt. to come and view this pieace of weapon . As a retired Inf soldier 11 Aug 2011 it looks like looks a upper part of what we in the military call a saw weapon. the M249 please before bubba toothless redneck buys this and maybe kills humans because they think it is cool. please please this do not belong in private hands. there was a reason this drug dealer had it ... TO KILL KILL his competition (3/12/13 8:58 AM)
                   A: This was awarded to Maury County through the Court System and has been cleared through the ATF by our local Sheriff's Department. (3/12/13 1:48 PM)                                                                        "

Sure, buddy... whatever you say.  

Someone has a demented perspective on other peoples motivations.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#20]
I bet the Busse's never leave the TSA agents pocket
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#21]
The libs have moved from trolling news articles to posting on gun sites to now commenting on gun part auctions. these people are insane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top