Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 4:23:03 AM EDT
I bought me a pair of very high dollar Italian boots last night.
Sidi Crossfire SRS MX boots.....worth every penny of $475...... but I didn't pay that much.
They were $365 plus tax. Can't wait to ride on them.
They are as commfy as a 6month old pair. Double hinged......WOW just really nice boots!!!

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Even at $475, it's cheaper than the alternative.

Nice boots.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:56:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I am investigating a snorkel system for the XR.....
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Those are a far cry from my 'ole 1970 Full Bore's.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I took these on a ride NEAR the Dragon/Deals Gap yesterday......

Fanfuckingtastik!!
These are, by far, the best boots I have ever had. I swear they felt like year old broken in boots.
The heal slides pretty well when contacted with asphault.
I was wearing kneehighs with them, my feet barely sweat. Which I was not expecting.
Not one part of my feet were sore after an all day ride/ and a few hours of just walking around in them.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Love my Sidi's
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#6]
nice, I need to replace my beat to hell Alpine stars...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice looking kick's. I'm in the market for a new set myself.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nice looking kick's. I'm in the market for a new set myself.

While I'm sure these aren't as nice as those pictured above, I recently picked up these Italian boots:
Gaerne Cypher Boots

Rocky Mountain ATV has them on sale for half price.  I'm really impressed with mine, the fit great and seem very well made.  However, due to a recent deer hunting trip with my new Yamaha WR, it will be at least three more days before I can give you a ride report outside of my living room.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top