Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:40:18 PM EDT
Pardon me for grammar and mis-spelled words, I'm a little tipsy.

I had a wet lab today with the Coast Guard. For those of you who don't know what a wet lab is, it's where you get paid to get drunk and get field sobriety tests done on you.

So anyways, they said I was only allowed to drink a total of 8oz of John Daniels (you may know him as Jack, but when you know him as well as I do....). So after 1 hour and 4oz of Jack, they tested me, and I blew a .016, so they said "You need more liquor" and I said "I know".

So then they gave me another 6 oz, and said I was good to go....I ended up getting arrested by all of the classes even though I only blew a .061,, oh well....I need more liquor I guess
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That is fun.  Back in college, a bunch of us were at a bar and some campus groups was doing a study on how much alcohol it took to perfom various things.  I was able to touch my nose and walk the line while blowing .14 on the breathalizer.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I was surprised, I felt WAY beyond the legal limit, and wouldn't even consider driving a car. I thought I was around .10, but when they gave me the breathalizer and said I was only .061, I almost shit!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Pardon me for grammar and mis-spelled words, I'm a little tipsy.

I had a wet lab today with the Coast Guard. For those of you who don't know what a wet lab is, it's where you get paid to get drunk and get field sobriety tests done on you.

So anyways, they said I was only allowed to drink a total of 8oz of John Daniels (you may know him as Jack, but when you know him as well as I do....). So after 1 hour and 4oz of Jack, they tested me, and I blew a .016, so they said "You need more liquor" and I said "I know".

So then they gave me another 6 oz, and said I was good to go....I ended up getting arrested by all of the classes even though I only blew a .061,, oh well....I need more liquor I guess

My alcohol tolorence is high, I would love to participate in one of these (for scientific research, of course).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top