Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:40:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/16/2006 4:41:27 PM EDT by NorthernBornRebel]
Pardon me for grammar and mis-spelled words, I'm a little tipsy.

I had a wet lab today with the Coast Guard. For those of you who don't know what a wet lab is, it's where you get paid to get drunk and get field sobriety tests done on you.

So anyways, they said I was only allowed to drink a total of 8oz of John Daniels (you may know him as Jack, but when you know him as well as I do....). So after 1 hour and 4oz of Jack, they tested me, and I blew a .016, so they said "You need more liquor" and I said "I know".

So then they gave me another 6 oz, and said I was good to go....I ended up getting arrested by all of the classes even though I only blew a .061,, oh well....I need more liquor I guess
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:45:52 PM EDT
That is fun. Back in college, a bunch of us were at a bar and some campus groups was doing a study on how much alcohol it took to perfom various things. I was able to touch my nose and walk the line while blowing .14 on the breathalizer.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:47:53 PM EDT
I was surprised, I felt WAY beyond the legal limit, and wouldn't even consider driving a car. I thought I was around .10, but when they gave me the breathalizer and said I was only .061, I almost shit!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:48:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NorthernBornRebel:
Pardon me for grammar and mis-spelled words, I'm a little tipsy.

I had a wet lab today with the Coast Guard. For those of you who don't know what a wet lab is, it's where you get paid to get drunk and get field sobriety tests done on you.

So anyways, they said I was only allowed to drink a total of 8oz of John Daniels (you may know him as Jack, but when you know him as well as I do....). So after 1 hour and 4oz of Jack, they tested me, and I blew a .016, so they said "You need more liquor" and I said "I know".

So then they gave me another 6 oz, and said I was good to go....I ended up getting arrested by all of the classes even though I only blew a .061,, oh well....I need more liquor I guess

My alcohol tolorence is high, I would love to participate in one of these (for scientific research, of course).
Top Top