Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 4:51:27 AM EST
Morning everyone,

I just switched over from fire fox and am trying to get my barrings on chrome. I was curious what addons you are using and if there is any way to customize the browser. I had an email addon with firefox that would check my accounts and notify me when there was new mail. Does chrome have anything like that?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:54:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2011 4:57:40 AM EST by Hawken50]
Sure does. i think it's called gmail notifier. ETA- its google mail checker- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mihcahmgecmbnbcchbopgniflfhgnkff?hl=en-US

i run that, a weather app, facebook, angry birds, google rss notifier , and "send from gmail"
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:57:10 AM EST
Originally Posted By Hawken50:
Sure does. i think it's called gmail notifier.

i run that, a weather app, facebook, angry birds, google rss notifier , and "send from gmail"

Thanks. I downloaded the gmail app. Is there a way to pin it to the browser? or do I have to open a second window to get my apps to pop up?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:58:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2011 4:58:59 AM EST by Hawken50]

Originally Posted By tothemax:

Thanks. I downloaded the gmail app. Is there a way to pin it to the browser? or do I have to open a second window to get my apps to pop up?

see my edit above. that one will pin itself to the upper left toolbar.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:58:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By tothemax:

see my edit above. that one will pin itself to the upper left toolbar.

Awesome, Thanks
Top Top