Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 8:45:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Now That was cute..I wonder who taught him dad, mom, uncle, aunt, friend???
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
some of those weren't *that* hard.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

True but for a kid I bet he practiced a lot...better for him than video games and he still gets hand/eye cordination skills from it...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True but for a kid I bet he practiced a lot...better for him than video games and he still gets hand/eye cordination skills from it...

true enough.  I try and get at least a couple hours of pool time at least 3 times a week.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

true enough.  I try and get at least a couple hours of pool time at least 3 times a week.

Pocket pool doesn't count.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you know what?  Fuck you...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#8]
alot of those can be done with a few tries the first one is all set up if someone sets it up right all you gotta do is hit the right spot

but he did a good job,  im addicted to pool as well and play in a league im not trick shot artist though to hats off to the kid
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lighten up, Francis.....
Top Top