Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 6:23:23 PM EDT
I picked up a spyder imagine paint marker the other day and really like it but the stock barrel sucks. Anyone have recommendations for a new barrel? Im looking for something in the 14"-16" range.

I was thinking of this but couldnt find many reviews for it

www.zephyrpaintball.com/product/JJCERAMICSPY14
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I put a J&J on my nephew's Imagine and it works great. Only $35.00 in most internet PB sites.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'ma big fan of the Ceramic barrels.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool i ended up ordering a smart parts 16" progressive barrel and the 14" ceramic barrel.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cool i ended up ordering a smart parts 16" progressive barrel and the 14" ceramic barrel.

Both are very good choices. You should be happy with the results. We have not played since January (Florida heat = play in winter) and have not touched my stuff since then. I gotta break out my stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top