Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 6:40:00 PM EDT
1) BHD really got my respect when you saw one guy going deaf and another feeling the effects of hot brass.

2) I liked the scene in SPR where Tom Hanks pulls the trigger assembly off a Garand to prevent the enemy from using it. I still do that if I am unable to lock up a M1A or Garand.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:42:32 PM EDT
Leon: The Professional
Gary Oldman's character fires all 6 shots from his revolver at an already dead drug peddler. he then stops to reload so as to continue shooting him because he "ruined his suit".
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:44:19 PM EDT
HEAT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:46:19 PM EDT
Way of the Gun while not a great movie, had some good gun hadling.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:52:22 PM EDT
Anybody seen Equalibrium? Two words: GUN KATA!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:53:48 PM EDT
Awesome movie...

Originally Posted By BlairHous:

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:54:21 PM EDT
Ok I thought Collateral wasnt a very good movie but if you LISTEN to the shots fired esp in the scene where Tom Cruise shoots the 2 guys who stole his briefcase its about as REAL sounding as it gets. The sound was AMAZING!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:55:40 PM EDT
Barring the "Yo' Homey" scene in which Cruise made a foolish error, I'd say Collateral had some decent gun handling in it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:59:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
Awesome movie...

Unquestionably a great movie!
The soldiers have like a different set of guns in every scene. G36, M4s, P90s, heck one even had a WA2000.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:00:37 PM EDT
In Jurrasic Park. The Aussie hunter dude with the Spas .12 gets killed. They show the Spas laying there with a stovepiped shell in the chamber. I say its a good example of gun use because those things SUCK in semi.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:45:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SS109:
Way of the Gun while not a great movie, had some good gun hadling.

Best thing about the movie . Lot's of reloads with the
1911, the galil and james canns snubbie revolver
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:46:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:49:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WildBoar:
In Jurrasic Park. The Aussie hunter dude with the Spas .12 gets killed. They show the Spas laying there with a stovepiped shell in the chamber. I say its a good example of gun use because those things SUCK in semi.

The stovepiped SPAS-12 was left behind by the paleontologist. The Aussie hunter dude never fired his because he was too busy verbally congratulating his prey and being eaten.

The stovepiped SPAS-12 also left single holes that looked like they were from a pellet gun in the windows.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:34:24 AM EDT
Bump to get this moved to the movie forum?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:54:10 AM EDT
Bravo Two Zero had text book bounding. Mr and Mrs Smith was interesting in that they fired through walls trying to kill each other.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:19:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Swindle1984:

Originally Posted By WildBoar:

The stovepiped SPAS-12 was left behind by the paleontologist. The Aussie hunter dude never fired his because he was too busy verbally congratulating his prey and being eaten.

The stovepiped SPAS-12 also left single holes that looked like they were from a pellet gun in the windows.

If the "Great White Hunter" had been smarter he'd have unfolded the stock as soon as he picked up the SPAS-12.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:28:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
Awesome movie...

Unquestionably a great movie!
The soldiers have like a different set of guns in every scene. G36, M4s, P90s, heck one even had a WA2000.

Great movie but they messed up making the WA2000 pump action.

Digital
Top Top