Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2002 6:40:28 AM EDT
The wife and I are going to San Antonio for a few days after Christmas, sort of a belated honeymoon (been married four years).  Anyway, I was wondering if there were any really good sporting goods stores that I should take a look at, or should I just see the sites?  Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#2]
A Place to Shoot--southside SA outside of 410 on Moursaound(?)--good ranges good people-not a big selection but a good place to visit and shoot.  Nagels--hell of a selection though very pricey, generally nice people but they want you to spend money--not shoot the shit.  Drury's on the sounthside-good people, variety of stuff is always changing.  Texas Guns on Bandera good selection but pricey--people will jaw with you, not hurry you through.  Powderhorn on the west side, good se;ection--decent prices--good people.  I think those are the major ones--other mom and pop places, Academy,etc, generally not worth it unless they carry specialty stuff.  Have fun--go to Los Barrios for mexican food, La Fogata for margaritas, and the SBC dome to watch the Spurs get their asses kicked (it is getting close to the second half of the season when all they do is choke).  eamil meand if possible we can meet up and run some rounds.  David
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You can check out HoGuns Sporting on Culebra, north of Loop 410. The owner is a good guy and supports black tactical toys.

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top