Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 1:10:18 AM EDT
2.  ****** You may remember the clip about the agent who shot himself while speaking to an elementary class regarding gun safety........below is a followup from this past weekend........
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A federal agent who accidentally shot himself in the foot while telling kids about gun safety said he's become the butt of too many jokes -- so he's suing his employer.   Lee Paige told a group of Orlando, Fla., children that he was the only one in the room professional enough to handle a gun. Moments later, he shot himself.  Paige was then suspended for five days without pay, and the videotape of the shooting was turned over to the Drug Enforcement Administration. But the tape soon began making the rounds of the Internet and late-night talk shows. The lawsuit contends the tape was leaked by the DEA and that the subsequent publicity subjected Paige to "derision" and "ridicule."
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:11:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quick, Stealth fix your post!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:11:52 AM EDT
[#2]
shhhhh quiet.  I wanted to see how far it'd go.

NME  (too late, AROKIE exposed the evil of the dupe!)
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:12:32 AM EDT
[#3]
wow that great news!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:16:34 AM EDT
[#4]
we landed on the moon
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:19:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I think this story has the highest DUPE rate in ARFcom history...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:19:30 AM EDT
[#6]

I can't wait till we land on Mars!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope he gets lots of dollars!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:25:02 AM EDT
[#9]
As a fereral leo let me just say that the "derision" and "ridicule" is an appropriate reaction to the stupidity of that agent.  Anyone who did that in my agency wouldn't ever want to show his face in the office again, for fear of being laughed right out.  The fact that he's suing the DEA for his negligent discharge only shows the caliber LEO he was.  I guarantee if you ask his peers, they'll all say he was a shitbag.  Enough said.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:27:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

i know but some of our rockets are slower than others!! i think that may have been apart of the problem.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:28:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i know but some of our rockets are slower than others!! i think that may have been apart of the problem.

True, but I hear they've got this bitchin' reactor up there...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats true,  but i hear they are going to shut that down
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:31:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats true,  but i hear they are going to shut that down

Like they did the mines?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:32:05 AM EDT
[#14]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:39:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:40:21 AM EDT
[#16]
way too much dupe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top