Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 7:11:15 PM EDT
Anybody use it?  Know anything about it?  Read about it on an automotive forum.  AR15 search shows up nothing.  If it does half the crap it claims I've got to have some!!!  I'm a sucker for lubricants.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Does this mean I've got to buy a bunch of this crap and concock all sorts of lubricity tests so I can proclaim it the find of the century??   I can handle that....four 16oz. cans please sir!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does this mean I've got to buy a bunch of this crap and concock all sorts of lubricity tests so I can proclaim it the find of the century??   I can handle that....four 16oz. cans please sir!

Yes, yes you do!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:42:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Consider it done.  I'll report back in 4-6 weeks.  Now I've got to go find a bunch of ferous crap to spray that crap on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:36:16 AM EDT
[#4]
is it a penetrant or a lubricant??

eta: just checked out their website.

www.gibbsbrandlubricant.com/gibbs.html

im somewhat skeptical of such a "universal" product. plus the price, $16.00 a can, is a bit spendy. until further evidence, i'll stick with pb blaster.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't do anything until you read my semi-scientific report.  I'm gonna spray that crap on every single piece of metal I own.  The truth will be known!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top