Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 9:30:38 PM EDT
Now...forst lemme say that I haven't seen or heard anything about this first hand but...my typically calm, cool, collective wife comes home from work tonight and angrily informs me (in a did you hear fashion) that...

"Evidently?...Jesse Jackson had a scheduled trip/visit to venezula to meet with Chavez and offer up a formal apology on behalf of all american evangelical christians concerning Pat Robertsons BS "take'im out" comment...and in turn to Jesse Jacksons good natured act?...Chavez declared to Mr. Jackson that not only was his apology accepted but that also...as an act of good faith back?...President Chavez said that in lieu of all the damaged oil wells in the gulf and the associated oil shortage to the U.S. after suffering Hurricane Katrina that he would like to offer up the U.S. Discounted Oil Supplies to help out the U.S. citizens who may suffer home heating oil issues this winter.....well....evidently?...Condi Rice was going to have none of that....exclaiming that....such dealings was HER JOB and not the function of Mr. Jackson to be a party to such negotiations and then took command by stating that she (Condi Rice) would be in charge of any such negotiations and would only accept such an offer ONLY if SHE felt it prudent and necessary."

My thoughts?...WHADDA 1ST CLASS RANK @$$ SELF POSSESED BIOTCH!!!

When exactly did OUR U.S. Politicians Decide That Honoring Themselves Comes BEFORE serving and looking after the best intrests of the people who put them in office?

and shame on us if we let'em get away with such behavior.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't drink and post.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Okay, I'll bite.

She is right. Thats her job and responsibility.

And guess what, Jackson has no authority or ability to speak for the US government, so he is speaking out of turn.

So, its more like WTF Jackson, what are you thinking?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Drop the pipe man........  And lay off the Koolaid as well.

She's ABSOLUTELY right, and that gum-flapping, anti-american, self-serving windbag needs to shut the fuck up and keep his fucking nose OUT of The US's state affairs...

His "smoothing over" bullshit is NOTHING more than a ploy to make this administration look bad and himself look like the friggen messiah's 2nd coming.  

He's a self-aggrandizing piece of shit, just like the other righteous "reverend" sharpton and has NO business meddling in governmental affairs, especially with our 'enemies' like that commie slimebag chavez.....

Maybe him, fat al, and OJ should team up, do something truly productive and find the real killer... OJ can't seem to find him/her on those pesky golf courses, seems like he might need some help.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#4]
So you were happy when Klinton had everyone else do his work for him too I suppose?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Okay, I'll bite.

And guess what, Jackson has no authority or ability to speak for the US government, so he is speaking out of turn.

And I agree....to a degree..but to answer your question?...after seeing what Katrina has done to our country and knowing that oil supplies are taking a huge hit with the gulf based oil rigs down and outta commission?...I'm thinking that Condi could've demonstrated a little more diplomacy and a lot less BIOTCH...especially when that offer may mean the difference between northern US citizens making it through the winter or?... freezing to death.

Hey...I could be wrong and I'm just looking for some confirmation of some info wifey got at work....which had her steaming...and she don't steam to often! LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:01:29 PM EDT
[#6]

To deal WITH an asshole like chavez and other two-bit dictators of his ilk, she NEEDS to be the "BIOTCH"

Those fuckwads won't take a woman seriously, if she is anything LESS than a complete hard ass....

You really need to look at the bigger picture and that the last thing we need to be doing, is go around cowtowing to pukes like him, sniveling for their "charity"  We do not need it...  We're not the most powerful nation on the face of the planet, because we can't afford a little stinking oil.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Ain't nobody gonna freeze to death over this hurricane.  Fuel will be more expensive, but it will still be available.  

Jesse probably promised Hugo that we will embrace communism in the next three years if he helps us out now.  That shitstain does not have the authority to negotiate ANYTHING on behalf of my country.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#8]
The Reverand Jackson is an asshat.

President Chavez is a communist dictator trying to take advantage of the tragedy in LA, MS, and AL by fomenting communist sentiment.

Secretary of State Rice is right on the money.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#9]
You realize of course that Citgo is a subsidiary of
Venezuela's state-owned oil company which is
under the control of Hugo Chavez .

A good number of those offshore wells in the gulf
are owned by Citgo . Along with eight oil refineries
Citgo owns and manages in the United States .
If he really wanted to " Help Us " he could do it tomorrow .

As for Jesse Jackson offering up a formal apology on behalf
of all American evangelical christians ?
I'd like to see proof that he has the authority to do so .

Pat Robertson , Jesse Jackson and the rest of their ilk
are just a bunch of media attention grabbing whores .
That make a ton of money in doing so .

None of them speak for me , or this country as far as I know .
On the other hand , Condi Rice does represent this government
so it is " HER JOB "

You really need to bone up on current events .
Instead of just boning up
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
*snip*

None of them speak for me , or this country as far as I know .
On the other hand , Condi Rice does represent this government
so it is " HER JOB "

You really need to bone up on current events .
Instead of just boning up

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#11]
He went down there as a private citizen..That's all. He does not speak for the US and never will. Look at it this way; if Chavez wants to "help out", he's gonna have to talk with Rice ANYWAY! Not Jackoff!

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Right on.  Citgo is nothing more than the marketing of PDVSA (Petroleus de Venezula S.A., the NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY OF VENEZULA).

All third world shitholes nationalize their oil.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone who thinks chavez is going to give the US anything, needs to have a comprehensive mental evaluation by a authorized health care professional.

Yes, that means you are nutz.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Okay, I'll bite.

+10,000
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
President Chavez said that in lieu of all the damaged oil wells in the gulf and the associated oil shortage to the U.S. after suffering Hurricane Katrina that he would like to offer up the U.S. Discounted Oil Supplies to help out the U.S. citizens who may suffer home heating oil issues this winter.....

This is a ploy to try and turn Americans against Americans.  It's hard to see the bad in someone when they are putting food (heating oil) on your plate.  Divide and conquer – this political strategy is centuries old and was/is used by some of the best nobility in Europe in days gone past.  A true revolutionaries tactic…
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:20:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This is a ploy to try and turn Americans against Americans.  It's hard to see the bad in someone when they are putting food (heating oil) on your plate.  Divide and conquer – this political strategy is centuries old and was/is used by some of the best nobility in Europe in days gone past.  A true revolutionaries tactic…

%100. You got it. Chavez is trying to turn the Liberals against the rest of America. There is no compassion in that animals blood. He could cut the price of Citgo fuel in half and the stupid ass Liberals would call for his Democratic Presidential Nomination.  Already heard Liberals saying that the US Administration has turned us against him and he really is a nice guy and so is Castro.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:27:39 AM EDT
[#17]

President Chavez said that in lieu of all the damaged oil wells in the gulf and the associated oil shortage to the U.S. after suffering Hurricane Katrina that he would like to offer up the U.S. Discounted Oil Supplies to help out the U.S. citizens who may suffer home heating oil issues this winter.....

Anyone really believe that was Chavez's idea?  I'm bettin' Jackson whispered in his ear.

Eddie
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Okay, I'll bite.

+1 Condi's right.....AND she can kick Je$$ie's ass too!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:31:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The Reverand Jackson is an asshat.

President Chavez is a communist dictator trying to take advantage of the tragedy in LA, MS, and AL by fomenting communist sentiment.

Secretary of State Rice is right on the money.

+1
AMEN
Preach it Brother!

Jackson = opportunist and attention whore.  

We don't need any chairity!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#21]
I am against anything that makes Jesse Jackson more powerful.....  He, Sharpton & the NAACP are nothing but racist doing whatever they can to enhance thier own power base.

Rice works to make all of America better.  I disagree with you on this Fuz1on.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#22]
FUZ1ON,

What Sec. Rice said was her right and her responsibility.  She's on the ball.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
FUZ1ON,

What Sec. Rice said was her right and her responsibility.  She's on the ball.

and....

I am against anything that makes Jesse Jackson more powerful..... He, Sharpton & the NAACP are nothing but racist doing whatever they can to enhance thier own power base.

Rice works to make all of America better. I disagree with you on this Fuz1on.....

Justa clear a few things up here...I understand all that and trust me when I say that JJ holds no special place in my heart either...he's proven himself to me both a racist and a hypocrit....I especially loved the little scandel where JJ was advising Klinton on how to conduct himelf maritally and to "JUST SAY NO" when it comes to free BJ's...only to discover a few weeks later that even JJ had a mistress on the side...that was hilarious!! LOL!!!...if not..."Pathetic"

However...I'm no fan of Condi Rice either...womans always struck me as a snotty biotch....then again?...I can't tell you a single U.S. Politician I have liked since the days of Ross Perot....who had the presidency seweed up and then hadta mysteriously "walk away"....and yes....I believe the stories of black helicopters harrassing his daughters home at 2:00am....as to me?...that was a historical turning point in our nations governing demeanor.

Outside of that?...I only parroted the tale my wife heard at work and came here asking for confirmation/verification....no koolaid....no crack pipe....just a little concern for the hardship katrina brought us and a bad @$$ attitude towards politicians...any of'em...including JJ...but the way I figure?...if someones offering us bulk quantities of discounted oil at the moment?...let's play it smart and show'em a little diplomacy...wether we like'im or not....at least until we get the oil!!! LOL!!!

That's all and...L8R, Bill.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
However...I'm no fan of Condi Rice either...womans always struck me as a snotty biotch....

Then you are a poor judge of character.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
However...I'm no fan of Condi Rice either...womans always struck me as a snotty biotch....

And you're who?...Madam Cleo?...or just another @$$ in the crowd with an opinion?...just like me.

L8R, Bill.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you're who?...Madam Cleo?...or just another @$$ in the crowd with an opinion?...just like me.

L8R, Bill.

No, rest assured, I am not just like you.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top