Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/3/2002 4:38:11 PM EST
Alright, on some German uniforms from WW2 you see this little red or black thing sticking out of the jackets. What is that?
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 4:53:07 PM EST
you could ask oberschutz, over on the ak side. he's a re-enactor and knows a lot about ww2 german militaria.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 4:57:01 PM EST
Are you talking about a little red and black ribbon wraped around one of the button holes on the front of the jacket? Sorry,I don't know(just wanted to clarify[:)]).I have often wondered about this since it seems fairly common.Assumed recognition of some type of award,obviously.(hope we're talking about the same thing).
Top Top