Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 11:30:08 PM EDT
After having to put down our beloved pointer months back we have decided it was time to get another.  At first we didn't want another dog but it gets quite boring without one.   With that being said we hunted our last dog and plan to hunt the next one.  I was on a breeding list however the dog only had 4 pups (we were 6th on the list). Does anyone know of any upcoming litters due this summer?  I have searched far and wide but it seems all the lists are full.  We are located in pa and are not afraid to travel within reason.  However I would not buy a dog without meeting it and the breeder first.   I figured id ask here I seen quite a few gsp's in the dog thread yesterday.  Thanks all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:51:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Great dogs.  Good luck in your search OP/
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:02:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great dogs.  Good luck in your search OP/
View Quote

Great dogs indeed. Many fond memories of my Dad with his two GSP's  hunting birds.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Google is your friend, just do a search on GSP pups.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Google is your friend, just do a search on GSP pups.
View Quote

I searched Google like I said most lists are filled up at this point.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Braveheart Kennels, Point of Rocks, MD.

Dan is good people and knows GSPs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry for your loss, man.

Try Hidden Hollow Kennel just across the Delaware in Hunterdon County, NJ. Great dogs!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#7]
My neighbor has a good lookin but retarded one .... please come and get the dumb tree climbing bitch.
For real I think she’d give her to you
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My neighbor has a good lookin but retarded one .... please come and get the dumb tree climbing bitch.
For real I think she’d give her to you
View Quote

Haha is it badly trained or just not smart?  My guess is training. Although I've been wrong before!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top