Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2002 6:48:30 AM EDT
NEW YORK — Washed-up pop star George Michael is trying to relaunch his career with a controversial song and video insinuating that President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair are gay lovers.  In the tawdry tune, Michael also blasts America's handling of the Sept. 11 terror attacks — calling President Bush a "trigger-happy" politician who is "bullying" the world.

But while he has a beef with the United States, Michael apparently has no problem with American money.
View Quote

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,56768,00.html[/url]

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasnt the last time we heard from this lame azz, he was arrested for playing with his man pleaser in some public rest room somewhere?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
This is going to push W's approval rating back up over 80%.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
If I were Bush or Blair, I would sue Michael for slander.  This goes way beyond political speech.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#5]
George hasn't seen bush in decades. If ever.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Isn't there a penis somewhere he should be playing with? His favorite position >>[:O]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I think in the interest of national security he should be questioned and then dropped off in say --------- IRAQ.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought this loser was arrested for attempting oral sex on an undercover cop. One thing that really makes me sick is the fact that these 'proud to be gay' hypocrites will act straight so they can make their million then when that's accomplished they 'come out' and say "well I've always known I was gay but I just now feel comfortable going public blah blah blah...". Basically they act normal long enough to make money and gain a little influence then try to spread their same sex crap around.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#9]
With the title "George Michael Takes On [b]Bush[/b]", I thought this was going to be a thread about George going straight. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top