Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/14/2005 1:42:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2005 1:48:10 AM EDT by vito113]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:44:05 AM EDT

Mr Boer-Sedano testified that in his home country he had been forced to perform sex acts by a police officer who threatened to kill him or expose his homosexuality.

[Team America] It's time for you to prove just how much we can trust you [/Team America]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:01:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2005 2:02:31 AM EDT by Digitalpunk]
Oh great, now they're going to try sneaking across the border in each others asses.

Digital
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:04:55 AM EDT
geesh now packing your shit before a trip has a "hole" new meaning
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:38:25 AM EDT
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:50:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Digitalpunk:
Oh great, now they're going to try sneaking across the border in each others asses.

Digital

damn dude, thats brutal! but i like the humor!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:59:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By go3:
THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I think that's why they're coming over
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:31:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By leelaw:

Mr Boer-Sedano testified that in his home country he had been forced to perform sex acts by a police officer who threatened to kill him or expose his homosexuality.

[Team America] It's time for you to prove just how much we can trust you [/Team America]

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:18:34 AM EDT
my surprised face

we will let anyone in
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:27:58 AM EDT
Yeah.....that's it....more fags with AIDs.........celebrate diversity.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:40:04 AM EDT
Who is going to pay for the treatment?

Oh, right...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:53:46 AM EDT
Great, now we have more freeloaders.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:55:50 AM EDT
No it's cool guys, I've got plenty of money to pay for this ass-packers medical bills/AIDS treatment.

<­BR>

Don't mind me, Im just trying a little reverse psychology on the gubment. Maybe if we act like we're cool with it, they'll stop this shit.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:59:22 AM EDT
Thi is exactly why we need a complete moritorium on immigration period. No Legal immigration. No illegal immigration. No visas. The US is closed.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:03:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheCynic:
Who is going to pay for the treatment?

Oh, right...

+1
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:08:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2005 5:09:06 AM EDT by AZMAN-1]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a direct contradiction as to what the US Customs Dept. was set up to prevent??? ie. 'The introduction of diseased fruits and plants'...(Pun intended)....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:16:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tequilabob:
geesh now packing your shit before a trip has a "hole" new meaning

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:19:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Digitalpunk:

Digital

Dammit to hell, you owe me a keyboard!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:34:52 AM EDT
I have nothing against homosexuals, but the judge who made this decision should be prosecuted for treason!

All legal non-immigrant aliens applying for a Green Card must undergo blood testing including an HIV test. If you are positive, you are denied permanent resident (Green Card) status. It is Federal law that anyone with a communicable disease on their list, which includes HIV and tuberculosis, cannot enter into the country. I'm all for giving political asylum, but that is not what he is asking for. He is not being persecuted by a communist gov't.

Mr Boer-Sedano is an illegal immigrant who overstayed his visa. He needs to be deported, by force if necessary, immediately.

What kind of message does this send to law-abiding legal immigrants?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:06:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:10:03 PM EDT
The only positive point of living right on the border, which I do, is that they are only passing through here, to move into you guys neighborhoods
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:10:09 PM EDT
Insult to injury I say.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:11:56 PM EDT
with any luck he'll spread AIDS among the local gay population and help thin the herd
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:16:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
with any luck he'll spread AIDS among the local gay population and help thin the herd

Ah, mother nature's handiwork.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:17:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By stator:

Ah, mother nature's handiwork.

I'm really trying to find the silver lining in this cloud
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:18:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dinkydow:
Yeah.....that's it....more fags with AIDs.........celebrate diversity.hr

+1

This is why we need flamethrowers on the border!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:27:39 PM EDT

AIDS, Mother Nature's way of "discouraging" perverted behaviour.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:29:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vitriol:

+1

to throw the flamers back to mexico?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:48:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vitriol:

Yeah.....that's it....more fags with AIDs.........celebrate diversity.hr

+1

to throw the flamers back to mexico?

No, to incinerate the diseased vermin like that coming into this country.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:26:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By senorFrog:
Thi is exactly why we need a complete moritorium on immigration period. No Legal immigration. No illegal immigration. No visas. The US is closed.

Gotta MOSTLY agree. Though this is FAR from the ONLY reason, IMO, but it's a decent example....

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a direct contradiction as to what the US Customs Dept. was set up to prevent??? ie. 'The introduction of diseased fruits and plants'...(Pun intended)....

Now THAT is a bad pun.

But I was always under the impression if you were ill you couldn't come in unless you had $$ to PAY for treatment that was only (or the best siource/procedure) was HERE... (usually cancer treatments) but after "recovery" - you were shown the door. Though I have to admit that I sympathise, this, to ME sounds like a BAD precident. IMO, we either ALLOW the ill in (permanently) or we DO NOT...

Just one of those instances where I could EASILLY take EITHER side and argue it quite well.... just not sure which side to "take". Kinda one of those "loose/loose" situations, IMO... and I loathe those.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:53:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By C-4:
I have nothing against homosexuals, but the judge who made this decision should be prosecuted for treason!

All legal non-immigrant aliens applying for a Green Card must undergo blood testing including an HIV test. If you are positive, you are denied permanent resident (Green Card) status. It is Federal law that anyone with a communicable disease on their list, which includes HIV and tuberculosis, cannot enter into the country. I'm all for giving political asylum, but that is not what he is asking for. He is not being persecuted by a communist gov't.

Mr Boer-Sedano is an illegal immigrant who overstayed his visa. He needs to be deported, by force if necessary, immediately.

What kind of message does this send to law-abiding legal immigrants?

That's what I thought when I read it..... I thought we barred AIDS infected people from entry......

he's not 'AIDS afflicted'.....he's INFECTED with a fatal disease.
Top Top