Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 1:42:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:44:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Mr Boer-Sedano testified that in his home country he had been forced to perform sex acts by a police officer who threatened to kill him or expose his homosexuality.

[Team America] It's time for you to prove just how much we can trust you [/Team America]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh great, now they're going to try sneaking across the border in each others asses.

Digital
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#3]
geesh now packing your shit before a trip  has a  "hole" new meaning
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh great, now they're going to try sneaking across the border in each others asses.

Digital

damn dude, thats brutal!  but i like the humor!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:59:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I think that's why they're coming over
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:31:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Mr Boer-Sedano testified that in his home country he had been forced to perform sex acts by a police officer who threatened to kill him or expose his homosexuality.

[Team America] It's time for you to prove just how much we can trust you [/Team America]

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#8]
my surprised face

we will let anyone in
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:27:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah.....that's  it....more fags with AIDs.........celebrate diversity.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:40:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Who is going to pay for the treatment?

Oh, right...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:53:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Great, now we have more freeloaders.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:55:50 AM EDT
[#12]
No it's cool guys, I've got plenty of money to pay for this ass-packers medical bills/AIDS treatment.  
Don't mind me, Im just trying a little reverse psychology on the gubment.  Maybe if we act like we're cool with it, they'll stop this shit.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Thi is exactly why we need a complete moritorium on immigration period.  No Legal immigration.  No illegal immigration.  No visas.  The US is closed.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Who is going to pay for the treatment?

Oh, right...

+1
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Correct me if I'm   wrong, but isn't this a direct contradiction as to what the US Customs Dept. was set up to prevent??? ie. 'The introduction of diseased fruits and plants'...(Pun intended)....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:16:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
geesh now packing your shit before a trip  has a  "hole" new meaning

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:19:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Digital

Dammit to hell, you owe me a keyboard!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:34:52 AM EDT
[#18]
I have nothing against homosexuals, but the judge who made this decision should be prosecuted for treason!

All legal non-immigrant aliens applying for a Green Card must undergo blood testing including an HIV test.  If you are positive, you are denied permanent resident (Green Card) status.  It is Federal law that anyone with a communicable disease on their list, which includes HIV and tuberculosis, cannot enter into the country.  I'm all for giving political asylum, but that is not what he is asking for.  He is not being persecuted by a communist gov't.

Mr Boer-Sedano is an illegal immigrant who overstayed his visa.  He needs to be deported, by force if necessary, immediately.  

What kind of message does this send to law-abiding legal immigrants?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#20]
The only positive point of living right on the border, which I do, is that they are only passing through here, to move into you guys neighborhoods
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Insult to injury I say.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#22]
with any luck he'll spread AIDS among the local gay population and help thin the herd
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
with any luck he'll spread AIDS among the local gay population and help thin the herd

Ah, mother nature's handiwork.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, mother nature's handiwork.

I'm really trying to find the silver lining in this cloud
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Yeah.....that's  it....more fags with AIDs.........celebrate diversity.hr

+1

This is why we need flamethrowers on the border!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

AIDS, Mother Nature's way of "discouraging" perverted behaviour.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

to throw the flamers back to mexico?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah.....that's  it....more fags with AIDs.........celebrate diversity.hr

+1

to throw the flamers back to mexico?

No, to incinerate the diseased vermin like that coming into this country.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Thi is exactly why we need a complete moritorium on immigration period.  No Legal immigration.  No illegal immigration.  No visas.  The US is closed.  

Gotta MOSTLY agree. Though this is FAR from the ONLY reason, IMO, but it's a decent example....

Quoted:
Correct me if I'm   wrong, but isn't this a direct contradiction as to what the US Customs Dept. was set up to prevent??? ie. 'The introduction of diseased fruits and plants'...(Pun intended)....

Now THAT is a bad pun.

But I was always under the impression if you were ill you couldn't come in unless you had $$ to PAY for treatment that was only (or the best siource/procedure) was HERE... (usually cancer treatments) but after "recovery" - you were shown the door. Though I have to admit that I sympathise, this, to ME sounds like a BAD precident. IMO, we either ALLOW the ill in (permanently) or we DO NOT...

Just one of those instances where I could EASILLY take EITHER side and argue it quite well.... just not sure which side to "take". Kinda one of those "loose/loose" situations, IMO... and I loathe those.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I have nothing against homosexuals, but the judge who made this decision should be prosecuted for treason!

All legal non-immigrant aliens applying for a Green Card must undergo blood testing including an HIV test.  If you are positive, you are denied permanent resident (Green Card) status.  It is Federal law that anyone with a communicable disease on their list, which includes HIV and tuberculosis, cannot enter into the country.  I'm all for giving political asylum, but that is not what he is asking for.  He is not being persecuted by a communist gov't.

Mr Boer-Sedano is an illegal immigrant who overstayed his visa.  He needs to be deported, by force if necessary, immediately.  

What kind of message does this send to law-abiding legal immigrants?

That's what I thought when I read it..... I thought we barred AIDS infected people from entry......

he's not 'AIDS afflicted'.....he's INFECTED with a fatal disease.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top