Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 6:49:18 AM EDT
I was there this weekend and was surprised how everything they sold like ammo, firearms and cleaning stuff was alot more than my local gun dealer. It use to be the other way around, for example, Gander's Blazer Brass 45acp/50 for 12.99 and my local gun dealer is $8.99 for exact same thing! XD 45acp was $100 more also at Gander.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been to a GM in 6 months or so, but I've always found them a bit pricey, yet good for the occasional clearance item or bag of brass, etc.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]
This shocks you why?

They are a business with lots of overhead.

They are just trying to make a buck or three.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This shocks you why?

They are a business with lots of overhead.

They are just trying to make a buck or three.

i understand they need to make money, but when there salespeople are idiots, it makes it harder to pay more for less. i do like that they remodeled the one here and you can hold all the shotties they have
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:00:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I love the remodel at the two stores near me.  You can even handle the EBRs.  One of the stores has a few M1As, they have home-defense shotties, its sweet stuff.  Some of their prices are sort of high around here, but they are the only place that stocks alot of the stuff they have.  I think the best deals are often the used guns, I have found some new-looking guns for less than a third the price new.
They have this sweet .308/12ga combo mossberg that i have my eyes on, once it hits $200 its mine!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#6]
the one closest to me may have a sale once in a blue moon.

otherwise,

Q3131 7.49 a box
Deagle (w/o beamz) 1400
lightly used Clot gov. model 800 and change
Surfire G2 nitrolon $35 and change

I have found Black hills blue box on sale on occasion.  Their ADCOM was 3.99 a box a couple weeks ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top