Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2002 7:28:38 AM EDT
[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A54802-2002Jun27.html]Supreme Court OKs School Vouchers[/url]

[i]The Associated Press -
The 5-4 ruling led by the court's [b][red]conservative[/red][/b] majority lowers the figurative wall separating church and state and clears a constitutional cloud from school vouchers, a divisive education idea dear to political [b][red]conservatives[/red][/b] and championed by President Bush.

[b]Opponents[/b] call vouchers a fraud meant to siphon tax money from struggling public schools.
The Cleveland program goes too far toward state-sponsored religion, the [b]dissenting justices[/b] said. The majority is also wrong about the question of whether parents have a true choice among schools, Souter wrote for himself and [b]Justices[/b] John Paul Stevens, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer
[/i]

Once again... the "conservatives" are exposed, stamped, sealed, labeled, highlighted, underscored, marked, double-marked and triple-marked by the Media for all the public to see their qualifying (and attempted discrediting) descriptive.

But where's the corresponding knee-jerk label [b][red]"liberal"[/red][/b] moniker when mentioning the "opponents" or the "dissenting justices"??!?! [pissed]

[b]F@CK-IT!! I [b]HATE[/b] MEDIA BIAS!!![/b]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:33:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't read Ann Coulter's book.  You'll have to use 3 or 4 of those "pissed" smileys instead of just one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[i]... lowers the figurative wall separating church and state ... [/i]
View Quote

I don't quite see where they're coming from with that line... any clue?
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[i]... lowers the figurative wall separating church and state ... [/i]
View Quote

I don't quite see where they're coming from with that line... any clue?
View Quote

Yeah, They're coming from the Soviet Union School of Journalistic Integrity.

Good catch [b]jetlag[/b]!

File this one as just another example of blatant liberal editorializing in the supposedly "objective" reporting of "facts" by the Media.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top