Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/12/2001 2:35:39 AM EDT
?LEVY??LEWINSKI? Why doesn't the Levy/Conduit story get any play in the "ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA?" Why didn't the Lewinski/Clinton get big play in the "ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA?" Why do POLITICANS keep quite when a fellow member is in sex trouble? [url]http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/the_new_world_order/govsxslv.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:20:06 AM EDT
TTT
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:26:24 AM EDT
[sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:46:56 AM EDT
What's the preferred smoke of choice over there[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:50:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: Why didn't the Lewinski/Clinton get big play in the "ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA?"
View Quote
You have got to be kidding. That was the only thing on the news for months! It reminded me of the OJ trial.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:27:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:34:11 PM EDT
Your ass hurts.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:06:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:11:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 2:30:35 PM EDT
Why do POLITICANS keep quite when a fellow member is in sex trouble?
View Quote
That isn't a complete sentence. They keep quite what?
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:08:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zoom Wilson:
Why do POLITICANS keep quite when a fellow member is in sex trouble?
View Quote
View Quote
Fox News stated they contacted 100 members of congress and not one would do an interview or make any comments.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:09:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BALOO: Your ass hurts.
View Quote
??????????
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:11:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chaingun: What's the preferred smoke of choice over there[smoke]
View Quote
Marlboro 100s Flip Top Box.[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:15:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hg112:
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: Why didn't the Lewinski/Clinton get big play in the "ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA?"
View Quote
You have got to be kidding. That was the only thing on the news for months! It reminded me of the OJ trial.
View Quote
As I recall the EM, both print and tv, killed story after story. They pillored Drudge and the conservative media outlets that broke the story and gave it legs.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:19:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zoom Wilson:
Why do POLITICANS keep quiet when a fellow member is in sex trouble?
View Quote
View Quote
Sorry the misspelled word, Quite, threw you. I have made the correction, QUIET.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:24:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer: ok i'll bite. How much are they. Can we raffle off a rifle to buy one for Imbroglio?
View Quote
Jeez Beer Slayer, you can't buy them, they are for the use of Government Officals and Politicians only. Steyer has stated that Imbrog!io has no problems in the woman department.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:29:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raf: That's hysterical! Keep the gag site links coming!
View Quote
Raf, this is no gag! No one has sued the authors for libel or slander. Certainly there would be some legal action if those mentioned did not have something to hide.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:32:31 PM EDT
They may be available through those gov't surplus ads in the back of the American Rifleman.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:40:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:28:36 PM EDT
HANGFIRE, no problem. I guess because of my age (almost 73!), I tend to take things I read literally. Most of my life has been spent reading professionally edited books. Twelve years ago when I stared reading Usenet, I had a horrible time understanding many of the posts. I was expecting something interesting after the word quite. I thought you were going to say like the "politicians were quite [collusive | witless | asinine | dishonest | uncandid | hypocritical | sanctimonious] when a fellow member is in sex trouble." My version is more interesting. :)
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:48:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zoom Wilson: My version is more interesting. :)
View Quote
He's got a point. Solly for the "me too" post tho.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:02:06 PM EDT
Hangfire: The Condit/Levy affair has been in the news for 2 weeks. How is that being buried by the "establishment media?" Most of us have been bitching over the lack of news regarding the UN gun-snatch meeting, saying it is being buried by the Condit/Levy crap. Take 2 steps back from the crackpipe and re-enter the real world please.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:43:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By rg00red: Hangfire: The Condit/Levy affair has been in the news for 2 weeks. How is that being buried by the "establishment media?" Most of us have been bitching over the lack of news regarding the UN gun-snatch meeting, saying it is being buried by the Condit/Levy crap. Take 2 steps back from the crackpipe and re-enter the real world please.
View Quote
I see no nexus between my posts and a crack pipe. Levy has been ignored by abc cbs and nbc as well as the tampa tribune and the st petersburg times. I watch Fox News Cable and they are on the Levy story and the outher big story they are on is the fact that the Establishment Media are AWOL on Levy story. The National Enquirer is developing more than the EM. You may think your "two steps back from the crack pipe" comment is erudite or clever but it really exposes your banal stupidity.
Top Top