Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 11:07:27 AM EDT
How many true certifiable wack jobs do we have on the board.  I'm not talking an anxiety attack once in a while.  I mean to the core,straight jacket fitted, padded wall living, medication taking, hearin' voices, seein' birds flying, time travling, I'm my own father's sister and gonna be on Jerry Springer next week, fruitcakes do we have?  SOUND OFF AND BE HEARD!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been told I am all of that.  But I asked the invisible woman who sleeps in my medicine cabinet if that is true and she said I was just imagining things.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Rose are red
Violets are blue
I'm scyzophrenic
and so am I
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]
The little green men out back said I am fine. I'll go ask Bigfoot and see what he thinks and get back to you all.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]I[/b] n
[b]M[/b] y
[b]B[/b] elief,
[b]R[/b] eally
[b]U[/b] gly
[b]G[/b] uys
[b]L[/b] ike
[b]I[/b] nsanity
[b]O[/b] ften

In other words, I have no idea who's a nutjob...

Jewbroni~

[*] Edited and made [b]BOLD[/b] for clarity!  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Here I try to help people out, am a 24/7 patriot(unlike you all who are only when it benefits you) and yet I still get accused of things.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Shhhhhhhhhh!  Stop screaming, 1GUNRUNNER!  I can't hear what the voices in my head are tellin me.

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
 [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Does gun nut count?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I would answer, but the you would be jealous
BECAUSE THE VOICES TALK TO ME AND NOT YOU!!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't answer my guns said that it is time for me to clean them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
To my brothers in the field,
The nanocat has pinched a loaf.
Repeat, the nanocat has pinched a loaf.

Why do I smell attar of roses?

Tighter! Tighter! Tighter Damn You!

Goodnight Mrs. Caliban, whoever you are.

Just don't ass me who I was when Kennedy was king.

Doesn't the bullet-thingy come out the end with the hole in it?

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a bud that has people in his family like this.  One claims to have been driving down the road, saw a blue light and the road disappeared and he was back in time driving through the woods.  My theory was that he was "hitting the bottle"  :)

Also has relatives that believe in the "bird people".  Claim they come into her store to buy stuff and keep bundled up so you cant see their feathers.   See theory #1....  :)
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Meaner stinks meat, bake it cone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top