Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2001 3:45:04 PM EDT
Seeing that I have a little more than a week left of employment, I guess this is going to be the last of the GAW stories.

Anyway, today she was running some papers through a folding machine and had quite a bit of unfolded in a box on the ground. What's the big deal you say? Well, she happened to be wearing a loose shirt and kept leaning over in my direction to pick up paper from the box on the floor. This resulted in my having a unrestricted view of a couple of pretty nice stuffs but unfortunately they were being restrained. We got to talking and she just came out and said that I was like a big brother to her and I should find a nice gf because I was nice, funny and knew how to cook. So it looks like that I really didn't have a chance from the beginning. Oh well, at least she actually talked to me instead of brushing me off like the rest of the womenz I have come across.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 11:58:41 PM EDT
[#5]
She already has some guy she found on the net and made sure to tell me what happened the night before. Like "he didn't go home until 5am this morning" or "he did me 2 times last night". I don't know why she kept on doing that, because all it did was aggravate me. I mean I thought girls just tell that crap to their female friends. Geez.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:12:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A woman says that she thinks of you as a brother?  That's the kiss of death.  You're going nowhere with this one.  Move on, Imb.
View Quote

[b][red]UNLESS YOU LIVE IN ARKANSAS ![/b][/red]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Are you an expert on homosexuals because of hands on experience?

You better go back and get some more in-depth instruction because you are completely wrong about me.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Dude,
quit being a pussy.  You got to say "fuck it".  Or "pimps up!!"  
Play the numbers even too. I even done the "10% rule"
What is 10%?  
Can every one get something right 10% of the time?   You bet.  
So, go out and try,
TRY, TRY, TRY and talk to 100 women in the next couple of weeks.    You should get at least 10.  No bullshit.  It does work.  
Sure your ego might get bent a few times, but brush it off.  AR15 owners don't need big egos.  
c-rock
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I have talked to 100 womenz and I got 0%. That is including the ones at the fast food drive throughs.

I don't even own an AR15. I only have a 10/22 and a .38.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Imbro, tell her youre gay. Ask her to go "antiqueing" this weekend. She'll be all over you. Might even get the 3rd input![sex]
No, I'm not gay, and this is no joke. It WILL work.
Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top