Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2002 5:49:13 AM EDT
This is one of the greatest MSNBC propaganda photos of all time, I think.

[url]http://msnbc.com/c/0/114/402/ssmain.asp?fmt=&sld=7&res=inline&0ss=N1b8114402[/url]

"We can't invade Iraq for the children..." but it is still our fault that he is having to work at age 4.  Notice how the shift has gone to blaming current UN resolutions for the Iraqi peoples' misery.  Oh, maybe some of these bleeding heart types should have watched the biography about Saddam on A&E yesterday.  I especially liked the part about sending an advisor back to his wife in a boddy bag...in tiny pieces.

The only thing that would make believe the kid id really working is what he is making.  Now that does look like something Saddam would need a lot of.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The little bastard's learning a trade.  He should count himself lucky he's not [i]already[/i] serving in their "military" as a minesweeper.  We done him a good turn.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I just realized that invading might not be such a good idea after all.  Suppose we free these poor devils from Saddam's boot and then Johhnie Cochran or Alan Derschowitz gets ahold of them.  Oh, shit, then it's over.  Iraqis will be instant African Americans so the NAACP and the likes can sue the rest of us for "enslaving" them.  As Dennis Miller said, "We'll be more fu**ed that a tour group in Amsterdam led by Wilt Chamberlain on Spanish Fly."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top