Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 10:56:59 AM EDT
What is up with everyone getting into pissing contests over the last 48hrs.  We have 4 threads on pot going on with perpetual mud slinging going on.  

We have another thread with people arguing what is better on deer/elk.  That thread is so bad that someone said that the .308 sucks and the '06 is better (they are so similar that fighting over it is pointless) and someone else said that using a .338 on deer is ignorant while others say that the .270 won't kill elk.

It is Friday afternoon.....time for everyone to take a step back, take a deep breath and chill.
Y'all have a good weekend.  I am going to spend some quality time with the better half.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

ETA Go Hokies!  Beat Marshall!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Full Moon is October 17th... must be something in the water...

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't worry.  In a couple of days the kids will start bitching about the horrible one sided mods and how they play favorites with their 'in crowd'.

That's always my favorite time of the month.  You can almost see their parents Visa bill go up with all the tampon purchases.

Ooooh, better add a smiley.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#5]
What???  There's something wrong with a full moon???  What are you, some pot-smoking, .308 shooting, Hokie lovin' hippy???

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#6]
.45 !!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
There is a Cop vs Pitbull thread you could jump in on.

No good Looter threads lately though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What is up with everyone getting into pissing contests over the last 48hrs.  We have 4 threads on pot going on with perpetual mud slinging going on.  

We have another thread with people arguing what is better on deer/elk.  That thread is so bad that someone said that the .308 sucks and the '06 is better (they are so similar that fighting over it is pointless) and someone else said that using a .338 on deer is ignorant while others say that the .270 won't kill elk.

It is Friday afternoon.....time for everyone to take a step back, take a deep breath and chill.
Y'all have a good weekend.  I am going to spend some quality time with the better half.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Kinda stupid thing to argue about. Anytime you have an excuse to buy another (or 2 or 3) guns-------------------------It's a good thing...!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
.....time for everyone to take a step back, take a deep breath and chill.

Go Hokies!  Go LSU!

I am already chilled....took a half day off and I am on my 4th beer.

Better Half gets home at five and we have plans for the weekend!

Hope everyone else has a good one, because I know I will!

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't worry.  In a couple of days the kids will start bitching about the horrible one sided mods and how they play favorites with their 'in crowd'.

That's always my favorite time of the month.  You can almost see their parents Visa bill go up with all the tampon purchases.

Um, that was two weeks ago.  Next on the agenda is cop bashing.  Then Muslim bashing, then minority bashing.  The order is very predictable.  

Leave us not forget Kali Idiots, The USAF, and Brit's...
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What is up with everyone getting into pissing contests over the last 48hrs.

You got something against pissing contests?  What are you, a commie?!?!  

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#13]
We could have another thread whining about people's whining.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Piss on all you pot smokin' hippies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#15]
.45 does more damage. period, no way to argue with that, if you do, your ignorant.

7mm rem mag will kill a moose, and a deer, and an elk, and a ......

Looters suck.  

Over zealous young cops are dicks, older cops that let minor shit go that doesn't hurt anyone are cool.

Pitbulls are great dogs if socialized right, 90% are not socialized right and therefore dangerous and should be shot.  If a cop does it, I didn't waste my bullet.

I've never seen a mod do something I'd call favoritism.

Sarge is a thief.

Lets see what happens now

Seriously, something has been going on lately.  We need a pissing contest thread.  The pit hasn't lived up to the intended purpose IMHO.
ETA:  Excuse me while I duck
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You damn Hokies are going to stomp a mudhole in us.  The Thundering Herd doesn't stand much of a chance against the Hokies
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Piss off!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Ahhhh-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Sarge is a theif.

"I" before "e", except after "c".
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um, that was two weeks ago.  Next on the agenda is cop bashing.  Then Muslim bashing, then minority bashing.  The order is very predictable.  

You left out Yankee bashing. I've been seeing that a lot lately.

Seems like every problem in the South is brought on by Northern transplants.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
.45 !!!!

.45  =  not enough rounds in mag

9MM = more than enough to go around!

Sorry.........somebody had to do it!

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Well at least we're not Mod bashing.... yet.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sarge is a theif.

Nazi.  We need a spelling nazi thread.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, the Red Sox suck and my girlfriend started PMSing...........that could explain New England anyway.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sarge is a theif.

Nazi.  We need a spelling nazi thread.

I'm going to make this the spelling nazi thread.

<--------------------Thread Hi-Jacker
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sarge is a theif.

VTHOKIESHOOTER rests his case!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#28]
VTHOKIESHOOTER was supposed to be making me a gun rack for my gay muslim neighbor.  I paid him for it 6 months ago.  What gives?????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top