Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 4:59:56 PM EDT
I don't know if any of you out there in bulletin board land play video games, but some of you do , I know. Games like Raven Shield of the famed Rogue Spear series, and maybe you're playing the Hidden and Dangerous 2 thats come out.....Of course this video game has links to the military.

So, on the horizon is a game call Full Spectrum Warrior-- Preview here:
www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/fullspectrumwarrior/preview_6085134.html

It's worth it, if you have broad band, downloading the preview clips from the video game's website and seeing the demonstration...its a little different in that your more like a Sgt. or a Lt. you control a squad versus one man, but it looks very good and has lots of potential. (they got Lee Ermey to do the first intro clip, but the second clip showing the game is better)

Edit: Here is the link to the better of the two movies:
www.fullspectrumwarrior.com/gm_demo.php?id=2

Here is the intro that has Lee Ermey doing a voice over:
www.fullspectrumwarrior.com/gm_demo.php?id=1

That's all. No, I dont work for a video game company  

"Full Spectrum Warrior's gameplay takes a unique approach that you wouldn't expect from the way it looks. At its core, FSW is a strategy game that forces you to think your way out of bad situations as opposed to blasting your way out. Rather than take active control of a soldier, you'll issue orders to the two squads. If you try to take a run-and-gun approach to playing FSW, plan on becoming intimately familiar with two things: the start of the first mission and the sepia-toned "game over" message screen. The game is less Contra and Halo and more X-Com or even Fire Emblem. "

Yes, A PC version will come as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top