Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2001 9:10:40 PM EDT
Hey,

Have you guys heard THIS bullshit? That now we're supposed to stop bombing Afghanistan for ramadan???

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_1612000/1612218.stm[/url]

What kind of crap is this? How many of our forefathers sat in trenches during Christmas or Hannukka? Is there no friggin end to the PC rhetoric that got us into this situation to begin with? Let these bastards get bombed on their holiday!

I also love how the media immediately twisted what Powell said about being done in Afghanistan before winter into a reference about ramadan. Anyone can tell that Powell is talking about the obstacles waging war on the mountains of Afghanistan during winter would impose, but as usual it gets lost in the liberal mix.

I'd like to see MORE bombs fly during ramadan than anything else! I can even suggest some targets: mosques, schools, orphanages, hospitals.....
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's see, what's that quote, oh yeah...

War is hell.

F**k those pieces of s**t!

They will get the respect that they deserve.

If we could get away with it and it were up to me, we would nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in the dark.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Battle of the Bulge was during Christmas.  There aint no holiday in war!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no way in HELL we should stop because of some holiday. Since I have heard this it makes me physically SICK!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I say we let em celebrate at night by the light of a BIG GLOWING FIRE!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I say we get it over with well before then! Hehehe!

Eric The(PullThePlugOnTheirCamel)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Normally, I'm respectful of others.  Just because you're trying to kill someone, is no reason to be rude or disrespectful.  You don't kill someone on a religious holiday, but a holiday that lasts an entire month?  That's just asking too much.  Give-em one day of peace and prayer, then go back to work.z
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont recall Rumsfeld saying anything about this at his news confrence today.  I do seem to recall him saying something to the opposite effect.

Just because a lot of foreigners want us to doesnt meen we will.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Give them no quarter. Let's get as much completed as possible before that nasty Afghan winter comes on. We wait for no one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:26:26 AM EDT
[#9]
didnt the US hold a cease fire for the Tet new year during the VN war?
and yeah i know we got attacked during that time, live and learn.

samhain
your a complete ASSHOLE for suggesting that we bomb churchs, hospitals, orphanges, schools.

we are NOT a bunch of fucking Nazi's.

the US should not be a bunch of baby killers, thats not our objective. doing something like that will turn the WORLD against us and our mission.

some how i dont think you want those radicals to start bombing the school your kids go to, or are you willing to sacrifice there lives for misguided cold-hearted revenge ?

lets not stoop to there level
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:55:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey LA Gunman,

[-!-!-] FU
You think I'm an asshole for suggesting that we bomb mosques, schools and hospitals?

Guess what dickwad? What do you think will win this war? A "hearts and minds" campaign? Do you really think that the poor oppressed people of Afghanistan just want to be freed from the terrible regime of Taliban rule? Guess again. The Afghani people SUPPORT the Taliban. Don't think so? Then ask yourself this: why is it that a nation that ousted the Soviets during the height of their power (when even some military experts think the Soviet land forces were the best on earth, more powerful than our own..) can't overthrow this piss pot warlord bunch? Gee, could it be that the people there SUPPORT the Taliban government? Hmmm.

Back to the mosques & schools thing... Now, if you opened a book, or turned on the news in the last 2 months, you would have seen that the schools over there ARE ONLY FOR MEN. Why? Because the schools are terrorist (Taliban) training centers, where the ideology and dogma of these bastards is handed down, generation to generation. Same goes for the Mosques. Do you equate the Afghani Mosque with your own neighborhood church? If you do, you're making a terrible mistake in judgement. Religion is a political and moral code to these people, one that is not ever supposed to be broken or comprimised on. What do you call a politician that will never comprimise? A tyrant.

Hey, don't get me wrong. Killing people is not the nicest thing in the world to do, but lets not circle-jerk ourselves here. Let's not go over there and fix this crap for the next 2 years, lets fix it once and for all. Let's have the GUTS and FORTITUDE and INTEGRITY to wage a war that was WARRANTED by the horrible act that was PERPETRATED by THEM as the initiator on 9/11.

You think that we didn't hit churches, hospitals, or schools when we bombed Dresden? Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Baghdad? You think that bombing a hospital or denying ships carrying medical supplies into a country are really THAT much different from one another?

Wake up and smell the coffee, pal - it's burning on the stove. Your statements alone indicate that you are just regurgitating what some idiot on a cathedode ray tube has fed into your tiny little mind. Why not think for yourself and see this conflict the way a military leader would, in terms of cost, effectiveness, objective, and overall benefit. Bombing mosques, schools & hospitals? Let's see...

Cost - Minimal. "Dumb" munitions, relatively cheap.

Effectiveness- Excellent
    a)Mosques - demoralizing, destroys some form of communication integrity, organizational integrity, propaganda circulation.

b)Schools - demoralizing, destroys training and recruitment centers, eliminates some higher educated members of enemy (educators).

c)Hospitals - demoralizing, destroys enemy abillity to heal, possibly construct bio / chem weapons of mass destruction.

Overall Benefit - eliminates continuation of enemy philosophy and propaganda in some key areas, greatly disables enemy abillity to heal and develop chem & bio WMD's.

Seems pretty clear cut to me, jerk-off.
[frag]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:02:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I think someone needs a hug.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#12]
[email protected] sent me the following message, I figured I'd share it, and my response to him with you guys.

Subj: retort to la gun
Date: 10/23/01 5:33:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To:    [email protected]

well done! terrorism to terrorists.
we will shape the world and there will be order.
use the CLINTON/RENO TECHNIQUE developed and tested at WACO.
end game is the doomsday device that turns every mosque into a piece
of fused glass MECCA being first.

My reply:

Subj: Re: retort to la gun
Date: 10/23/01 5:59:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: [email protected]

See, you can call it what ever the hell you want, but to me, when you declare war against a group of people, after they've attacked you, invade their countries with uniformed soldiers, and seek to eliminate their ability to do your nation harm, that's called WAR.

When you masquerade as a civilian, attack a group unannounced, a group of civilians, and seek to change that group's thinking by threat and intimidation because you don't have the military power to conquer them, that's TERRORISM.

Gee, when the US sent SOG into Vietnam, were they terrorists?
Were the OSS in WWII terrorists?
Were the frogmen that blew up cargo ships terrorists?

See, it's not the age of the target that determines if you're a terrorist, it's whether you're eliminating someone that's a threat to your safety (an enemy soldier) or whether you're killing civilians in order to browbeat a population into accepting your philosophy. I think that the "children" in these schools are enemy soldiers, I think that they get propaganda and instructions from their mosques, I think they are trained to hate the West and use weapons in their "schools". Your problem is that you consider these people to be equal to Americans in their way of life. Instead, the way they live and the functions of their institutions are radically different from those that mirror those institutions in the US.

When the UNSCOM inspectors were in Iraq, one of their major complaints was that they were being barred from inspecting "medical facilities" which were suspected of manufacturing botchulism, among other nasty bio weapons. While it's unthinkable that a hospital in the US would do this, its the S.O.P. in places like Afghanistan.

As far as your Waco point goes, I don't see the connection. What happened at Waco was wrong. Why? Because we have a constitution and other legislation that bars the use of that kind of military force against our own people. Since when did Afghanistan become the friggin 51st state? We don't owe these people JACK, certainly not the right to be treated with the fairness of being citizens of the USA. Man, would you have us "arrest" every taliban member rather than shoot them?

As witty and biting as your brief comments were, I'm afraid they've left my mind unchanged, as surprising as that may be. Sorry.

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:03:55 AM EDT
[#13]
I say we cut loose with PORK bombs on their holiday.  That ought teach'em.

Guz
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:06:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Carpet bombing with live pigs from 10,000 ft.  Mmmmm, I love the smell of pig in the morning.  Oh wait, we'll piss off PETA. Better reconsider.  Na, F-em.

Guz
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:24:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I think Samhain44 has some good points, but right now we are not at a level of total war (not my opinion, but policy at the highest level).  So until we are at total war with the Afghani people, no carpet bombing baby milk factories.  

However, it is PRETTY STUPID to bomb the crap out of a nation and then show respect for them by ceasing to bomb them and then POUNDING THEM AGAIN!  I'm sure the Afghanis appreciate it, they are probably all singing "God Bless America" even now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#16]
C'mon, guys, some of you may not like it, but Samhain has pretty much captured this essence of the situation.
You are insisting that we adhere to a set of  "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT" in a contest with a group of people who know no RULES!
What part of THAT can you not understand?  
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:47:57 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p1ce5e535d40a849a5a57cfcf4683f44a/fe38b337.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

I have spoken.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#18]
On target Samhain44!!!!  Personally I think you are a little soft on them but you will do.  We should nuke the vermin and be done with it.  Any other moslem country can have their very own nuke as well,  just ask.  At some point we will admit what we already know.  Islam is the enemy of civilization and must be exterminated.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:19:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, what he said.  You don't give a f$%ken inch, this is war, not a dance.

Ice
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Does the TET OFFENSIVE ring a bell??

A cease fire out of respect for the Vietnamese holiday and what happened?  They used it to launch an all out suprise offensive!  

Please, please, please President Bush don't bow down to political correctess!  Win this war!

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#21]
I say we do ease up on the bombing.  Place a sniper on every hilltop we can & see if OBL pops his head out to go to a mosque.  What better way to celebrate Rahmadan then to send him to see Allah in person.

Play thier game.  Let them relax a bit, then when they feel comfortable enough to come outta the caves pop 'em.  Just like varmint hunting.

I am sure they won't try anything against us for Xmas.  Do unto others before they do unto you....

Just one guys opinion.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Muslims dont stop fighting each other during Ramadan, so why should a should we?  Would they stop their cowardly terrorist style bombing OR conventional combat against us during our "holiday season", Thanksgiving-Xmas-New year's Day?  I dont think so.  

Piss on the Taliban!!!  Rain fire from the A-10 and the Spectre!!!  

JRB  

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Go to www.cnn.com. hey have a poll on this today (Tuesday, 23 Oct) It will only be there today.
Tell them what you think. When I voted earlier something like 84% said keep bombing.

[frag]

Joe

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#24]
In the infamous words of two of my heroes, who made countless American girls uncross their legs, Mr. Bartles & James:

"I'd like to thank you for your support..."

[smile]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Ramadan....my A$$!

Give them time to refine their work on weapons of mass destruction at their liesure?????!

NO FRIGGIN' WAY!!!!!

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#26]
TET Exactly!
At holidays. It's always better to give that recieve.
Never quit!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Go to www.cnn.com. hey have a poll on this today (Tuesday, 23 Oct) It will only be there today.
Tell them what you think. When I voted earlier something like 84% said keep bombing.

[frag]

Joe

View Quote

[url]cnn.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
    I'd like to see MORE bombs fly during ramadan than anything else! I can even suggest some targets: mosques, schools, orphanages, hospitals.....
View Quote

It's people like you that taint an otherwise great nation that we live in.  So you propose intentionally going after civilian targets??  We are all angry but do you want to stoop to the level of a terrorist?  You wish to see things in black and white.  The situation we are in demands far more than that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Mosques and schools are valid targets as we are at war with Islam not some fringe group.  Islam is the fringe group.  Give a warning and flatten them.  The "schools" over there (nearly the entire middle east) are nothing more than pre-boot camps.  If a six year old has been completely convinced that he needs to grow up to kill Americans, he is better off "uneducated" at home and the school a smoking crater.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Do the Neutron Dance...[:|]

View Quote

I'm with you on Neutron, Plutonuim, Hydrogen, Chemical, or Biological.

Its total war.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#31]
I say "Lets make a glass plate."

[flame]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I heard somewhere on television that the Talaban were able to defeat the Northern Allience when they unexpectedly attacked during the holy month. That was ten years ago when the civil was was at a stalemate.

It was customary in Afganistan  for the fighting to stop during the winter holy month when the conditions were very bad.  

Thats when the Taliban pulled a sneak attack.

Sound familiar?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 1:08:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Islam is a religion, and we are going to fight an ENTIRE RELIGION ? do we start to bomb pakistan next?(they have nukes too) saudi arabia? malaysia? and all the other muslim countries? thats a lot of bombing and killing of people who do not align themselves with the taliban.

since many people here have agreed that its OK to kill islamic kids, because we are at war, WHY DONT YOU GO DOWN TO THE LOCAL MOSQUE AND BLOW THE PLACE UP AND KILL EVERYONE???
knock off a few hindus and sikhs while your at it since they are just more fucking ragheads that dont practice the bible.
--dont commit our soldiers to kill kids, you can do that on your own time.

and YES there are RULES TO WAR -- ever hear of the GENEVA CONVENTION ?

but some of you claim that in a time of war its OK to hit civilan targets? well the taliban and radicals have called for a "jihad" holy war against the US, so IS IT OK TO BOMB OUR HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS???

the OSS and SOG did not target civilan targets (at least not with the capability to kill thousands at a time), and yes we blow up cargo ships (full of munitions), NOT PASSENGER SHIPS.

the taliban was not even ruling afghanistan during the russian invasion, check your history.
the US put the taliban in power after the russian invasion, some say our attacks violate Internationl Laws, and the congress has not declared this an actual war, more of a police action.

the russians lost because -- A)No standing army has ever been able to defeat a guerilla war, 2)the russians couldnt hold the ground, 3)the US gave munitions (stinger missles) to the Muhajadeen. 4)muslims from around the world flooded into afghanistan to fight the russians.

if you want to open the flood gates of islamic hate toward the US, and lose all global support for this mission, then go ahead and bomb 1 school with 5 yo who you claim are being trained as terrorists. (where did you dream that up?)
even if they are, when they get out on the frontlines and decide to pull a trigger against a US soldier than all bets are off.
--a lot of kids in VN killed US troops, but we still didnt bomb schools and churchs.

once again the US is not a bunch of nazis or baby killers, and anyone who agrees with samhain that killing kids is ok, then your a sick bastard like him and i would be ashamed to call you American.

and samhain FUCK OFF TO YOU TOO
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:35:12 AM EDT
[#34]
[Mosques and schools are valid targets as we are at war with Islam not some fringe group. Islam is the fringe group. Give a warning and flatten them. The "schools" over there (nearly the entire middle east) are nothing more than pre-boot camps. If a six year old has been completely convinced that he needs to grow up to kill Americans, he is better off "uneducated" at home and the school a smoking crater. ]

Islam IS the fringe group!!!  Get that through your thick head!  Those VERMIN declared war on US.  They DECLARED JIHAD, HOLY WAR.  That made them targets.  I am sick and tired of you apologists giving aid and comfort to the enemy.  We are at war with thier failed religion, that IS the point!  A standing army can not defeat terrorists?  BULLLSHIT!  We have the ability to make them good terrorists, DEAD ones.  Millions if need be.  Why did we spend billions building nukes if we were not going to use them to kill M*****F****s that use bugs?  Did these VERMIN suspend war during YomKippor (sp) in 1973?  Fat chance!  How the heck many civilians died in Dresden, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Nagasaki?  Worked though, didn't it?  Japan SURRENDERED, not some stupid 1/2 cease fire like they gave that idiot soddom (yeah, I know how HE spells it!  And his wife gommorah).
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:46:29 AM EDT
[#35]
LA Gunman-

This is to illustrate to everyone, that despite the fact you seem passionate and informed about this, you really are just a fucking idiot. The beauty is that you're doing all the work for me in documenting your stupidity. Here we go!

PART ONE -

Quoted:
Islam is a religion, and we are going to fight an ENTIRE RELIGION ? do we start to bomb pakistan next?(they have nukes too) saudi arabia? malaysia? and all the other muslim countries? thats a lot of bombing and killing of people who do not align themselves with the taliban.
View Quote

I don't remember saying anything about fighting a whole religion, just crazy Afghani's. I don't want to irradicate Islam, just radical violent Islam. What's more, if any other country has assholes in it that are responsible for the 9/11 attacks and refuses to hand them over, I'd be all for turning that land into a glass crater too.

since many people here have agreed that its OK to kill islamic kids, because we are at war,
View Quote

Kinda warms your heart to see everyone else agreeing except you, does it?

WHY DONT YOU GO DOWN TO THE LOCAL MOSQUE AND BLOW THE PLACE UP AND KILL EVERYONE???
knock off a few hindus and sikhs while your at it since they are just more fucking ragheads that dont practice the bible.
--dont commit our soldiers to kill kids, you can do that on your own time.
View Quote

Your witty banter notwithstanding, you missed the point once again. When did Afghanistan become the 51st state? Oh, it didn't? Gee, then I guess they're not protected under our bill of rights, as were those that were linked to terrorism in this country, you jackass! Or maybe you missed the fact that while we've been bombing the shit out of Afghanistan, we only ARRESTED those over here as SUSPECTS, because they have RIGHTS. Secondly, you keep thinking of these schools as if they are John F Kennedy High down the street, and these Mosques as if it was the First Pentacostal on the end of the block. I said it before, and I'll say it again, the ROLES that these INSTITUTIONS (i.e.- schools, mosques, hospitals...) play over in Afghanistan are RADICALLY DIFFERENT than the roles they play in American society. Let me break it down for you...

School = Recruitment & Training Center
Mosque = Communication & Propaganda
Hospital = Bio Weapon facillity

Now is it getting clearer, moron?

and YES there are RULES TO WAR -- ever hear of the GENEVA CONVENTION ?
View Quote

Okay -
1) The G.C. is a big fucking joke and everyone knows it.
2) Even the US does not agree to all it's standards, and has violated them countless times.
3) Even if we were to abide to the G.C. to the letter -
    a) Using the logic I just did, these sites are viable military targets, therefore fair game under the G.C.
    b) You're allowed to go around the G.C. when someone attacking you has already violated the protocols- Can anyone say Anthrax?

Hang on, Part 2 is on it's way...
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:48:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Part 2 - Is there no end to stupidity?

but some of you claim that in a time of war its OK to hit civilan targets? well the taliban and radicals have called for a "jihad" holy war against the US, so IS IT OK TO BOMB OUR HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS???
View Quote

Well, I just explained (for the 10th time) that they're NOT civillian targets, and if US schools, (The US Military academies come to mind)or Hospitals (USN Hospital in Bethesda) were being used to further the war machine being used against Afghanistan, I'd say yeah, they're viable military targets, from the Taliban perspective. Think military, not media.

the OSS and SOG did not target civilan targets (at least not with the capability to kill thousands at a time)
View Quote

[url]http://www.meredith.edu/stones/newpage2.htm[/url]

Why don't you read this charming story about a town called Dresden in Germany. It was the German epicenter of art and architecture, with no munitions plants or supply depos near it, and we bombed it on 2/13/45, killing 300,000 people. Then maybe you can get back to me with your big brain.

and yes we blow up cargo ships (full of munitions), NOT PASSENGER SHIPS.
View Quote

Afraid not, pal. There were munitions shipped right along side passengers, passengers that didn't even know they were carrying munitions or, more accurately, "restricted exports" to Germany, Italy etc. They got sent to Davy Jones' locker along with the rest of the ship, because that's how you have to fight a war, you fight it to win. What did you think, they would just load a ship up with nothing but guns & bombs? You think passenger ships don't also carry cargo, even to this day? Ha.

the taliban was not even ruling afghanistan during the russian invasion, check your history.
the US put the taliban in power after the russian invasion, some say our attacks violate Internationl Laws, and the congress has not declared this an actual war, more of a police action.
View Quote

Missing the point, yet again. You see the Taliban as being like Sadam, where if they were removed, all the Afghani's would want to be our friends. This is just not so. The Afghani people WANT the Taliban in power, and this is proven by the fact that they haven't ousted them. It was the Afghani people who kicked the soviet's ass, and could easily do the same to this piss-pot regime if they wanted to. The US put NOBODY in power after the USSR got handed its walking papers, and in fact the Taliban overthrew the Northern Alliance guys, who were the head honchos after the russians left. Shows what you know.

Stay tuned... Part 3 is coming...
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:49:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Part 3 - Endgame.

if you want to open the flood gates of islamic hate toward the US, and lose all global support for this mission, then go ahead and bomb 1 school with 5 yo who you claim are being trained as terrorists. (where did you dream that up?)
even if they are, when they get out on the frontlines and decide to pull a trigger against a US soldier than all bets are off.
--a lot of kids in VN killed US troops, but we still didnt bomb schools and churchs.
View Quote

I think that this weak-ass logic speaks for itself. By the way, remember that famous photo of the guy capping a VC prisoner that ran on the cover of the NY times?

[img]http://www.treefort.org/~cbdoten/rvntanks/sp071632.jpg[/img]

That guy was a lieutennant in the VC that wounded a police officer during Tet in '68. He was also a school teacher. That's food for thought...

once again the US is not a bunch of nazis or baby killers, and anyone who agrees with samhain that killing kids is ok, then your a sick bastard like him and i would be ashamed to call you American.

and samhain FUCK OFF TO YOU TOO
View Quote

Seems like most people on this board agree with me, along with the 84% or so from the CNN.com poll that said we should keep bombing during Ramadan. Maybe it's you that should look for a new place to call home, I guess California isn't liberal enough for you.

READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU MORON.

"It is better to be silent and suspected to be a fool, than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:07:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

[-!-!-][-!-][flame][-!-!-][-!-][flame][-!-!-]

[b][red][size=6][center]FUCK YOU LAGUNMAN2K![/center][/b][/red][/size=6]

[b][red][size=6][center] READ A BOOK![/center][/b][/red][/size=6]

That oughta do it...
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:47:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#40]
SAMHAIN44, way to zing it to them.  I have to say you make sense.  We'll see what happens.  Like I said before, nobody being bombed by the US is going to take us serious when we also try to say, "But we still respect you.  Hold still so I can hit you with this bomb, please."

Hey, guys, you don't have to fuck each other to disagree.  Just disagree.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

[b][red][size=6][center]FUCK YOU LAGUNMAN2K![/center][/b][/red][/size=6]

[b][red][size=6][center] READ A BOOK![/center][/b][/red][/size=6]

That oughta do it...
View Quote

Didn't you have a mom?
You should heed your own advise and take a trip to the local Barnes and Noble.  Your sorely limited vocabulary is making your foolishness all the more clear.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top