Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 7:55:58 PM EDT
For my new house I am thinking of going with the Frigidare Gallery line in ss for my kitchen. The price points look good compare to Sears Kenmore line.
Now the dishwasher is ss but the inside tub is not. I am looking at a Bosch which has a all ss tub which of course cost more and I am trying to have every thing match. Fridgedaire dishwasher or spen 2 to 3 c notes more for a Bosch? the other thing is Best Buy is giving me some killer deals on these appliliances and 18 moths no interest. They do not sell Bosch.  If I go with the Bosh I would have to pay out my pocket up front.. Any one ownes the Gallery line?............Paging Dr Fridget
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
personal prefrence only, I don't like Fridg. products. Go with the Bosch.

Yes I am in the business(repair).

Roy
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Frigidaire is OK, thats all. Kenmore might be Frigidaire also or another brand, [they just rebadge other makes]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Frigidaire is Electrolux owned.  Their warranty sucks.  A $1000 refrigerator shouldn't burn up two compressors in a year.  Since it was out of the one-year time period, I have a piece of shit in my garage waiting to be taken to the dump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top