Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 4:09:03 PM EDT

It's a crappy picture of what's left of one ripe pineapple after being hit with a Win. 40gr Hollowpoint .223 at 25 yds.

Vaporized everything but the very bottom.

Gonna' have to do this more often.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]
never thought of using that for a target!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds expensive.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sounds expensive.

Actually, I found the pineapple in the parking lot when I got off work. It was whole and not all busted up. Don't know why it was there. But I had an immediate idea for it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds expensive.

Actually, I found the pineapple in the parking lot when I got off work. It was whole and not all busted up. Don't know why it was there. But I had an immediate idea for it.

A free pineapple?

Damn never heard of that, those things are $$$.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Pineapples from heaven.

R.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
HAHHAHA!! awesome

I was shooting honeydew melons with .40 S&W 165 Corbon JHPs. Most excellent, big explosion. By far my favorite target (cantalopes too), too bad they cost so much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top