Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2001 3:36:19 AM EDT
Guys,

If you have a Golden Coral Buffet Restaurant in your area, they are offering a free meal on 11 Nov 01. Just go in, say you're a veteran or active duty and the meal and drink are on them. No proof of service required.

Hmmm...no proof required- that could turn out to be a costly mistake for Golden Coral. I hope some greedy bastard who has never served does not ruin this. I'm guessing someone will probably blow it for the rest of us. That's just the way people are.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:41:16 AM EDT
[#1]
There is no way I could go in there and fake serving.  I look military with a short haircut and probably the same attitude, but talk about disrespectful.  I hope there aren't people who will try to take advantage of this, but I'm sure there are a few bad apples. [:(]

Enjoy Vets!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top