Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 11:21:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 11:22:24 AM EDT by SteyrAUG]
When I (and I think I speak for a LOT of folks here) speak of savages and looters in New Orleans or other areas:

I AM NOT referring to people of ANY RACE who are taking things like food, clothing or other necesseties needed to survive until assistance arrives. If I owned a store in New Orleans I would actually hope the food went to sustain human life rather than rot on the shelves. I would be at peace with the fact that I would, like so many others, likely not be compensated for the loss.

What I AM talking about is people of ANY RACE who are taking advantage of this situation to vicitimize the less fortunate who were either unable to leave or not wise enough to take the opportunity and are now suffering as a result from those who are more predatory than human.

They are savages, they deserve nothing but death. Sadly their numbers are probably large enough to protect most of them.

I do hope the decent people who are surely there as well do thin the herd a bit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:24:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 11:24:55 AM EDT by yobo]
You sound like a racist pig, promoting differences based on color of the skin (j/k)... but I agree with you 100%. I can't "not see" what I see with my own eyes. I call em as I see em.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:28:46 AM EDT
About 68% of the population is black, African American or whatever is the correct term. Personally, I think it takes a very small number to create chaos. If they are mobile and armed they are running the show until dealt with....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:29:50 AM EDT
Uh basically its the gangabngers, And I do believe that last week in thread about " What if the world went "TEOTWAWKI". You were adamant that stealing food and things to ensure your survivlal was wrong, irrigardless of wheter it belonged it to someone else.

Hypocrit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:37:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SemperParatusEmt:
Uh basically its the gangabngers, And I do believe that last week in thread about " What if the world went "TEOTWAWKI". You were adamant that stealing food and things to ensure your survivlal was wrong, irrigardless of wheter it belonged it to someone else.

Hypocrit.

didn't they let all the prisoners out of the jails as well? if so who was the genius behing that move?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:38:05 AM EDT
yepper.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:38:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Fourays2:

Hypocrit.

didn't they let all the prisoners out of the jails as well? if so who was the genius behing that move?

Don't know. But they did'nt just them leave, they were transferred I thought.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:38:57 AM EDT

Hypocrit.

Oooh, ooh, I know: A DEMOCRAT!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:41:21 AM EDT

Give it a few days and the lack of drugs will cause withdrawal and hopefully total body shutdown.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:41:45 AM EDT
I'd suggest not speaking for too many people here, Steyr. I've had my eyes opened the last few days at guys - some, longstanding, paying members of the site - who insist they're just pointing out the truth but in reality their bias shows through.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:44:50 PM EDT

Hypocrit.

No, actually I was adamant that killing someone for their food or taking the last of their food (thereby causing their demise) was wrong.

Reading be fundamental.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:46:42 PM EDT

Hypocrit.

Don't know. But they did'nt just them leave, they were transferred I thought.

One of the reporters said that the Police told her to leave because they were releasing the prisoners
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:48:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By macman37:
I'd suggest not speaking for too many people here, Steyr. I've had my eyes opened the last few days at guys - some, longstanding, paying members of the site - who insist they're just pointing out the truth but in reality their bias shows through.

Well first if they are local to LA, MS, etc. I give them a pass. If I was THERE I'm sure my enlightenment might take some hits of frustration.

If they have family in those areas I also give them a pass. I can't imagine having family behind the lines with those shitbags.

And while there very well may be serious racists (I know they exists) I guess I haven't been reading enough of the threads. Perhaps many will come to their senses when this is all over. I know I was "less tolerant" during the LA Riots and such.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:16:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:17:37 PM EDT by ar15_rifleman]

Somalia

Haiti

USA
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:17:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:18:36 PM EDT by WindGapAR15]
we need to base our hatred and distain on the wearing of enormous white t-shirts IMO
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:18:05 PM EDT
It's clear that facts are racist.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:20:14 PM EDT
Someone will drown from the weight of a big screen TV and the store owner will be blamed. Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:28:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:29:27 PM EDT by swingset]
Johnstown flood.

Chicago fire.

San Francisco Quake of 1906.

St. Francis Dam Disaster.

1935 Florida Keys hurricane.

1957 Hurricane and Flood (Texas, Louisiana)

All of them were horrendous, had terrific loss of life and virtually no support structure to deal with the damage, and none devolved into anarchy, deaths and widespread looting.

What do all these disasters have in common, yet don't share with New Orleans present time?

Hint: Answer is racist.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:30:33 PM EDT
they didnt have any minorities in 1957 down south? hmmm
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:31:37 PM EDT
I argee with "SteyrAUG", Yep this isnt about skin color. If you think it is then you my friend are a raciest pig.(al sharpton)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:34:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:35:25 PM EDT by mjrowley]

what does that guy have in his right hand?

Look like a Beretta storm..
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:36:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mjrowley:
www.detnews.com/pix/2005/09/01/asec/as01-katrina_looting-0905n_09-01-2005_8A87M4U.jpg

Umbrella.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:38:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:39:56 PM EDT by swingset]

Originally Posted By WindGapAR15:
they didnt have any minorities in 1957 down south? hmmm

Sure, but the majority of inner city was working class and still about 50/50 white. Also, that disaster was spread throughout the south, and didn't directly impact a large city as badly.

What is different now, is MODERN INNER CITY BLACK POPULATIONS.

Think about the last 5 riots or chaos in a big city in this country. Who started it, where, and why?

Drunken concert goers don't count, btw.

Ok, list away. Find me a riot in the last 10 years that was started or carried out by white middle class people, if this isn't about race/geography.

I'm not saying black people are bad. Plenty didn't loot and riot, or wouldn't. What I'm condemning is the INNER CITY culture, which happens to be mostly black. I don't like the situation, but denying it exists is worse than pointing it out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:40:45 PM EDT
I just glad I'm a Native American (redskin, wagonburner, or what ever the PC name is this week) cause I can't be a racist

The "White Father" caused all this
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:41:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By afman91201:

Originally Posted By mjrowley:
www.detnews.com/pix/2005/09/01/asec/as01-katrina_looting-0905n_09-01-2005_8A87M4U.jpg

Umbrella.

Who knows...but it's a good illustration of how people get shot for pointing things like hair brushes at officers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:56:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:58:28 PM EDT by FN-TPS]
Macman

I'd suggest not speaking for too many people here, Steyr. I've had my eyes opened the last few days at guys - some, longstanding, paying members of the site - who insist they're just pointing out the truth but in reality their bias shows through

Your just now noticing that?

The Patriot and Militia Movements are filled with closet racists and a lot of these guys have posted here for a long time. They don't post obvious racist stuff like "Hey come to the Klan meeting". It's usualy thinly veiled racist propaganda or news articles that have been altered or quoted out of context with a racist slant. Thats how they promote their agenda while maintaining that they are really, only innocent free speech advocates.

Possibly the best thing to come out of Hurricane Katrina, as far as AR15.com goes. Is the fact that so many of the closet racist's finally over reached themselves and showed their true colors, for all to see.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:04:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FN-TPS:
"Hey come to the Klan meeting".

Do they still have those crazy things???
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:42:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FN-TPS:
Macman

I'd suggest not speaking for too many people here, Steyr. I've had my eyes opened the last few days at guys - some, longstanding, paying members of the site - who insist they're just pointing out the truth but in reality their bias shows through

Your just now noticing that?

The Patriot and Militia Movements are filled with closet racists and a lot of these guys have posted here for a long time. They don't post obvious racist stuff like "Hey come to the Klan meeting". It's usualy thinly veiled racist propaganda or news articles that have been altered or quoted out of context with a racist slant. Thats how they promote their agenda while maintaining that they are really, only innocent free speech advocates.

Possibly the best thing to come out of Hurricane Katrina, as far as AR15.com goes. Is the fact that so many of the closet racist's finally over reached themselves and showed their true colors, for all to see.

I knew the patriot and militia movements have racists/racial separatists in them. I just hadn't expected to see them here. And that does not excuse their views.

FWIW there was looting during the London bombings of WWII and I don't recall people saying "White people were looting- typical" type statements then. Google "looting london WWII"...
Top Top