Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2023 10:53:27 PM EDT
Today was quite wet and foggy.  So, I decided to play around on a few trails after dropping my daughter off at her college from her weekend home.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:38:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I really expect a T-Rex to step out of the woods, onto the trail behind you
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I won't lie...  that thought did cross my mind out there.  Some of that trail is really spooky in the fog.
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I won't lie...  that thought did cross my mind out there.  Some of that trail is really spooky in the fog.
View Quote

I bet. Down on Poteau Mountain it’s strange when you pop above the clouds and see the see of fog below.
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I bet. Down on Poteau Mountain it’s strange when you pop above the clouds and see the see of fog below.
View Quote

There are some really freaky trails in the US.  There was a video on Youtube where a couple of guys were running a Jeep Rubicon and a Taco on a trail in the Rockies somewhere.  In the video, they get spooked by something calling in the mist that was just freaky.  Turned out to be nothing spectacular, it was just an elk or something but man, even in the video, it was hair raising when you hear it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There are some really freaky trails in the US.  There was a video on Youtube where a couple of guys were running a Jeep Rubicon and a Taco on a trail in the Rockies somewhere.  In the video, they get spooked by something calling in the mist that was just freaky.  Turned out to be nothing spectacular, it was just an elk or something but man, even in the video, it was hair raising when you hear it.
View Quote

Yeah some local libtardians had a fog video out here in the spring and something was calling. They done thought they recorded Sasquatch. Well it was the neighbor’s jackass braying.?? His bray is more of a whistle. Fallowed by grunting. They got made fun of and took the video down.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*john williams score intensifies*
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#8]

There’s some pictures from above the clouds as they creep up the mountain. When you’re driving through that soup it’s hard to get a decent picture.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/gEE9CjF.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/eeU2zTQ

There’s some pictures from above the clouds as they creep up the mountain. When you’re driving through that soup it’s hard to get a decent picture.
View Quote

Yeah, but I love seeing that stuff.  It's really cool.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/gEE9CjF.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/eeU2zTQ

Maybe it’s the Highlander blood creeping out???
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:52:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe it’s the Highlander blood creeping out???
View Quote

There can be only one!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top