User Panel

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Did they live in a trailer?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Max Price is a happy, healthy one-year-old boy who spent yesterday morning playing with his vast collection of toy cars, planes, tractors, and dinosaurs.
Dressed in a red checked lumberjack shirt and rust-coloured jeans, he shouted ‘beep beep!’ and giggled with delight while pushing a plastic motorbike around the living room of his family home.
Then, after lunch, a strange transformation occurred.
Max scampered upstairs to his bedroom with his 23-year-old mother, Lisa, and re-emerged several minutes later wearing a dark blue, knee-length dress decorated with pink flamingos.
He swiftly grabbed a blonde-haired doll, sat her in a pink plastic pram, and took her on a short walk, stopping only when it was time to pretend to breastfeed her.
Later in the afternoon, the child collected several more dolls, found a selection of pink toy cups and saucers, and staged an impromptu tea party.
Max, who turns two later this month and lives in Walsall, is being raised according to a radical technique known as ‘gender-neutral parenting’.
It means Lisa and her husband, Martin, 34, encourage him to wear both boys’ and girls’ clothes, and to play with conventionally female – as well as male – toys.
Rather than being worried if he decides not to play football, and asks instead for someone to paint his fingernails with glittery polish,  they instead see it as a form of cute self-expression.
‘If Max wants to wear a pink tutu and fairy wings, then he can wear it,’ says Lisa. ‘He’s just expressing himself. I don’t want to put him in a certain box and treat him that way. I want to teach him to be whatever he wants to be. He can pick his own clothes and, as long as they’re warm enough for the winter, I’ll get him whatever he wants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559748/If-Max-wants-wear-pink-tutu-fairy-wings-Parents-raise-son-boy-AND-girl-wont-grow-aggressive.html#ixzz3M5eteeUK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
View Quote

link to more stories of parents being praised for the same behaviour
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
She should be punched in the face.  10 year olds don't wet the bed unless there's a physical or mental issue.  

A parent wanting to humiliate their kid for something that probably isn't in their control and are already embarrassed by it is disgusting.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She should be punched in the face.  10 year olds don't wet the bed unless there's a physical or mental issue.  

A parent wanting to humiliate their kid for something that probably isn't in their control and are already embarrassed by it is disgusting.
View Quote

This.

I don't know that I'd get the law involved (no need for that), but that woman is a grade-A cunt.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, that'll fix it

OTOH, if the kid wasn't wetting the bed and she put him in a dress to "explore gender roles", the SJWs would be demanding heads on pikes of anyone who questioned it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I've known girls in their 20s who have peed their beds as adults, sober.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:46:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've known girls in their 20s who have peed their beds as adults, sober.
View Quote

Must...not...make German pr0n reference
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Of course Florida...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#11]
His Mom was named "Crystal."  

Coincidence?  

I think not.

Somebody ought to horse whip those fuckers through the street for doing that to a kid for daring to have his body grow faster than his bladder.  

Actually, at 10, he probably hasn't started growing much.  Something tells me that's not the only abuse the kid experienced.   Make that horsewhipped and shot if they were doing what I suspect they were doing.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

LOL, mom has a live in landlord.
View Quote

Well at least you make fun of everybody equally
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

My inlaw's did the humiliating shit with my wife. I swear to god they are animals. It pisses me off just to hear they are coming over much less being in their presence. My wife is loyal to the core, but sometimes I have to steer her in the right direction when it comes to them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My inlaw's did the humiliating shit with my wife. I swear to god they are animals. It pisses me off just to hear they are coming over much less being in their presence. My wife is loyal to the core, but sometimes I have to steer her in the right direction when it comes to them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And some parents think that type of thing is *discipline.*  

And you know, I don't have the first problem with a parent who makes their 15-year old stand on a corner with a sign that they're a thief if they get caught stealing something, show no remorse and act like it's no big deal.  Humiliation isn't going to teach him WHY stealing is wrong but maybe the fear of being humiliated again will be enough to keep him out of trouble long enough for the legal repercussions of his actions to be his and his alone.  

This, and what I suspect you mean about your wife though........
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Bad Taste: Yes.
Felony Child Abuse:  Not even close.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top