Posted: 4/20/2009 10:36:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2009 4:16:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to late to go to Georgia Tech
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

04/20/09 11:11 PM ET

Patrick Schuster isn't a Major Leaguer but he's been pulling off one big league feat after another.

Schuster, a high school senior in a suburb of Tampa, Fla., pitched his fourth straight no-hitter Monday night, leading his Mitchell High team to a 5-0 win over rival Pasco with 17 strikeouts, according to The Associated Press.

"I never thought this would happen," Schuster told the AP. "I'm just having so much fun right now."

Schuster has thrown no-hitters in each of his four starts since April 3 and has struck out 60 batters in the games. He has improved his record to 7-0, and his team is 19-3.

Schuster has a fastball that has been clocked at more than 90 mph and plans to play at the University of Florida next year.

In the meantime, he's still got two more no-hitters to throw to match the high school record of six straight.

That's impressive.
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Did not get a 5th no-no...speaking of no-no, doubt he'll be in a Gator baseball uni next year, as a Gator fan I hope so however, pros will throw mucho cash at this kid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top