BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:16:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Hotwheels dub
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Oklahoma was very RED as usual and Kevin Stitt clobbered the fake D[imwit] pretty handily despite all the media buzz that it was a tight race.  I think it’s hilarious that they wasted SO MUCH MONEY failing to beat him.

Ds used to be a solid majority in the rural areas. Conservative leaning folks, nice hard working people, that had just been raised Democrat. People here are beginning to seriously despise the Democrat party. They’re vocal and don’t mince words about it.  I bet many of my fellow Oklahomans voted straight party Republican, maybe for the first time in their life.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:19:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Red Sweep in Louisiana except for House District 2. But then we never expected to win there in the deep blue of inner city New Orleans
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:20:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Just remember as bad as your state is, it could be worse and you could be in Minnesota. Ilhan "brother humper" Omar is my house rep and Keith "Antifa" Ellison is our attorney general
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:26:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oklahoma was very RED as usual and Kevin Stitt clobbered the fake D[imwit] pretty handily despite all the media buzz that it was a tight race.  I think it’s hilarious that they wasted SO MUCH MONEY failing to beat him.

Ds used to be a solid majority in the rural areas. Conservative leaning folks, nice hard working people, that had just been raised Democrat. People here are beginning to seriously despise the Democrat party. They’re vocal and don’t mince words about it.  I bet many of my fellow Oklahomans voted straight party Republican, maybe for the first time in their life.
View Quote

I would have, except Lankford rolled so hard for the 2020 steal that I'll never vote for him.  This was the first time I ever voted for a Libertarian--figured it was about the same as leaving it blank.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:31:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I am embarrassed that I am married to someone who once lived in PA.

WTF PA!?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:33:46 AM EDT
[#7]
FL looks damn good, as does TX!

VA looks like shit.  Did we do anything or is it just the status quo?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:42:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Arkansas is also a clean sweep.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:52:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Charles Booker can eat a whole bag of dicks
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Northern Virginia doing Northern Virginia things.

ETA - NoVa = fake VA
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 5:52:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No fucking clue, I'm in Alaska.  We'll know more in about three months.
View Quote

Murkowski machine again?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:17:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Hellz ya.  We got rid of a wicked witch in a House seat in the district north of me, and Al Lawson D, who had his District disappeared with redistricting and has been in office here forever, was beat by Neal Dunn R (it was incumbent vs incumbent basically).

Of course Little Marco's speech sounds like he thinks he's got a mandate for his RINO ass.  But he says the right thing a good amount of the time, so maybe he just needs the right party leadership.  Never know with that dude, which is the problem for me.

Of course, go Ron D!! No slim margin this time!

AND, we got rid of that crooked bitch for AG (controls carry licensing), Wilton Simpson got the spot, but we can deal with him...probably better that he's there instead of being the state Senate leader, actually.

AND, it looks like none of the constitutional amendments have failed (one is too close to call so far), which never happens...our amendment process sucks, but maybe we can do something about that now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:19:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes, we did, what a great place to live.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#14]
We turned out the lights on Stacy Abrams. And hershel will win!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Arkansas is also a clean sweep.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#16]
I live amongst libtard idiots.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:52:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I live amongst libtard idiots.
View Quote

As do I.  The northeast is lost.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:55:25 AM EDT
[#18]
PA is lost, if the dems gerrymander even a little now, it's a blueberry.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Missouri was on the right track.  Except for Cori Bush and Emanuel  Cleaver, but I didn't expect much from the liberal shithole cities.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We turned out the lights on Stacy Abrams. And hershel will win!!
View Quote

I don't think Hershel will win at this point but I'm glad the other Rs here won.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Add Maine to the completely retarded. list.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#22]
SC and FL are brothers.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:29:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Florida has more blue in it than several other states.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:31:26 AM EDT
[#24]
PA sucks because so many of our Republican voters have left the state for Florida. Now the ones who have been left behind are stuck with Fetterman. Luckily my wife has been on board with buying another house in FL. The original plan was to bounce between the two houses. At this rate I will become another Florida man.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Mee-Maw won
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alabama got it right.

Mee-Maw won

I am no fan of Meemaw. I know it was just because it was an election year, but she signed permitless carry into law, so she earned my vote this year. I did vote against her in the primary though.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#26]
If Crist moves to Michigan and declares himself to be a republican, the Michigan GOP will make him the candidate for governor in 4 years. THAT's what's wrong with Michigan. They can't NOT choose horrible, unelectable candidates.

I actually don't believe Tudor Dixon was the GOP's choice. She slipped through, so in true republican fashion since she didn't pass their purity test (she was endorsed by Trump) they basically just sat this race out.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We're doing alright as usual
View Quote

With the exception of putting a Pence back in Washington.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:42:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Roll tide
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Florida is looking pretty red. What’s going on in your home state?
View Quote

My state is sure as hell better than Florida
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#30]
State, ugg. Local, at least people were smart enough [and broke enough] to say FU to all the local millages to pad govt agencies budgets and pockets by a pretty wide margin.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If Crist moves to Michigan and declares himself to be a republican, the Michigan GOP will make him the candidate for governor in 4 years. THAT's what's wrong with Michigan. They can't NOT choose horrible, unelectable candidates.

I actually don't believe Tudor Dixon was the GOP's choice. She slipped through, so in true republican fashion since she didn't pass their purity test (she was endorsed by Trump) they basically just sat this race out.

View Quote

I plugged my nose and voted for her but she was NOT a good candidate in any way other then she looked good.

At least T Walberg won handily and that was after they tried to cut the republicans chance by a f-ed up redistricting.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Mine passed a bill requiring the death sentence for Schadenfreude on the Internet.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mine passed a bill requiring the death sentence for Schadenfreude on the Internet.

View Quote

... what?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Missouri was on the right track.  Except for Cori Bush and Emanuel  Cleaver, but I didn't expect much from the liberal shithole cities.
View Quote

Yeah, it's going to be real hard to get those two districts red.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Nm is irrevocably fucked.

Literally last place in every metric, run by a megalomaniac who sexual assaulted a gay dude the made homophobic slurs, and the party of acceptance overlooked it.

It's a dependency problem.

1/3 of the dumb fucks are dependent on welfare, free shit, gimmies, use drugs and intent on ever working.

1/3 are state, federal and city employees. It's an insanely oversized jobs program that accomplishes nothing of value except jobs, and they are willing to overlook the conditions of the state to not risk their iobs.

The last 1/3 are us dumbfucks who are trying to make something of our lives and are too stupid to realize we are just feeding the machine that hates us.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Charlie Crist could not even win his home county.

Ron DeSantis

55%

(D)
Charlie Crist
45%
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#37]
We did our duty here.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nm is irrevocably fucked.

Literally last place in every metric, run by a megalomaniac who sexual assaulted a gay dude the made homophobic slurs, and the party of acceptance overlooked it.

It's a dependency problem.

1/3 of the dumb fucks are dependent on welfare, free shit, gimmies, use drugs and intent on ever working.

1/3 are state, federal and city employees. It's an insanely oversized jobs program that accomplishes nothing of value except jobs, and they are willing to overlook the conditions of the state to not risk their iobs.

The last 1/3 are us dumbfucks who are trying to make something of our lives and are too stupid to realize we are just feeding the machine that hates us.
View Quote

Poors and government employees will always vote blue. Sure you might get a few that don't but overall, they pull the lever with one hand while holding the other one out for your money. In the middle, the government is the one holding the gun to make sure you comply.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Am I wrong for hoping Michigan goes back to destructive lockdowns and Pennsylvania's oil and gas sectors are absolutely destroyed? Because that's what I feel like right now. I truly don't understand how anyone can vote for these fucking maniacs.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#41]
It’s amazing what happens when Government actually does the things Government is responsible for, i.e; building and maintaining public infrastructure, law & justice, facilitating business large & small, respecting people’s individual Rights.

Bonus points for recognizing that criminals, addicts and the mentally ill are threats to a functional society.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Looks like we've been Californicated.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#43]
We did our part
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Iowa had a red sweep. I truly don’t understand NY or Michigan.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Idaho.  'nuff said.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I think Florida just got rid of every Dem in the state.  
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. Kinda shocking when you see Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach turning RED in certain races. LOL
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Just like last time.

Go to bed with Spanberger running behind and we get hopeful.

Wake up to find a bunch of votes showed up for her over night.

Repeat of last election.

If it works, do it again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#48]
TN Republican margin of victory in the house races increased over 2020. Eliminated one of two dem seats and the remaining dem seat had a smaller margin of victory this time. We didn’t have a senate seat up for election this time. Governor cruised to re-election with 65% of the vote or double the nearest competitor.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Florida is looking pretty red. What’s going on in your home state?
View Quote

Kentucky stayed the red course.  

Now, if we could only find a good conservative Gov. to run......  Lil' Andy kills me...
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Top Top