Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 3:26:32 PM EDT
I am in the process of restoring my comp and regaining all my bookmarks. What i need to know is this. There is a product out there i forget the website and who makes it, and i want to check it out, it is the MEDIEVEL Flash Suppressor and Impact tool for a Ar15. can someone help me out please???
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
damb, Firefox just did the same thing to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Use to do it to me all the time

I went to IE
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
FF makes backup copies of your bookmarks daily.  Google it to find out the exact location  You can just import the backup copy of the bookmarks and you're good to go again.  

(it's happened to me several times)
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#5]
The version I had before this did it often and sometimes the long lost version would magically reappear.  My current version hasn't yet.  yet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
i dont understand how google'ing it would work, are the back ups somewhere on the internet or your comp and if so what would i put in the google search engine to look for my bookmarks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top