Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/4/2002 4:02:17 PM EDT
Does this ever happen to anyone when you are away from home for long time, and can't fondle, clean, or even look at your children...err... uh...I mean guns. I can't have'em at college, but at least I'm done in May. It just feels really weird right now, weirder than usual, that I don't even have the 590 in the closet. I hope that isn't a sign. Anyway, does this ever happen to anyone else. It's not enough for me to know that I own them, I need them where I am.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:20:03 PM EDT
Oh man firearm withdraws are bad. I remember once when I sent my first and only pistol for repair, went 21 days with ought it and dam did I feel bad [:(] I felt so much better when it finally came back [:D] - Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:56:55 PM EDT
This simply means that you are a well adjusted law abiding human being. Unlike most liberal Democrat gun haters!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:16:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:47:24 PM EDT
It is even worse when I am on vaction in Mexico or NYC for a week. I feel totally defenseless and ill at ease. I will love it when we have CCW nationwide.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:32:47 PM EDT
Fortunately when I go out of town for more than a few days it almost always involves shooting and hunting. [:)] However; I have been away and felt weird knowing that I did not have access to a firearm. I didn't like it.
Top Top