Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2002 4:02:17 PM EDT
Does this ever happen to anyone when you are away from home for long time, and can't fondle, clean, or even look at your children...err... uh...I mean guns.  I can't have'em at college, but at least I'm done in May.  It just feels really weird right now, weirder than usual, that I don't even have the 590 in the closet.  I hope that isn't a sign.  Anyway, does this ever happen to anyone else.  It's not enough for me to know that I own them, I need them where I am.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh man firearm withdraws are bad.  I remember once when I sent my first and only pistol for repair, went 21 days with ought it and dam did I feel bad [:(]

I felt so much better when it finally came back [:D]
- Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#2]
This simply means that you are a well adjusted law abiding human being.

Unlike most liberal Democrat gun haters!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It is even worse when I am on vaction in Mexico or NYC for a week. I feel totally defenseless and ill at ease.
I will love it when we have CCW nationwide.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Fortunately when I go out of town for more than a few days it almost always involves shooting and hunting.  [:)] However; I have been away and felt weird knowing that I did not have access to a firearm.  I didn't like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top