Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:10:36 AM EDT
I can't beleve the extremes that we have here in Idaho.....

This summer....

This weekend at work......

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#1]
we have lots of the fire but no water for the ice
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a friend that did the wildland firefighter thing.  I helped him out once on a fire.  That is tough work.  

Nice pics
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Where was the winter pic taken?  That looks like part of ski lift in the upper right.  I'll guess Brundage.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where was the winter pic taken?  That looks like part of ski lift in the upper right.  I'll guess Brundage.

Small Ski lift in So. Idaho....Magic Mountain.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]
What's that white stuff

We have had several large grass fires here & a couple of them threatened several homes & barns. Yesterday we had 3 grass fires & we are keeping our brush trucks with wet pumps just cuz it's so dry and brown in the area.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What's that white stuff

We have had several large grass fires here & a couple of them threatened several homes & barns. Yesterday we had 3 grass fires & we are keeping our brush trucks with wet pumps just cuz it's so dry and brown in the area.

110 inches of the other fun snow....I guess, like I would know anything about the other kind.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top