Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/10/2005 4:16:33 PM EDT
I am considering filing a Form 6 to import some Galil stock adapters for AK's.

I have a C&R FFL but these things have nothing to do with C&R's.

What do I need to know? Is there a fee for importing this kind of stuff?

Thanks in advance!
Top Top