Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2005 1:05:58 PM EDT
So I've got a floppy disk with all my old MS Works files on it. Some are word processor, others are spreadsheets.

I have a new PC with MS Office. How do I get the files converted or transfered? Right now I just get pages of code and jibberish when I try to open them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:07:38 PM EDT
Google for a Microsoft works to word converter. If you can't find anything, IM me and I may be able to find an old one at home. They ARE out there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:14:58 PM EDT
1 minute and 30 seconds later and I have an answer

I love this site
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:16:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2005 1:17:21 PM EDT by Max_Mike]
The converters come with Office.

The converters can be installed from the Word/Office installation CD, they should have been during the initial install.

Are you sure they are not installed, when go to the file menu> open in the “files of type” drop down menu Works might be listed… if not install from the CD.
Top Top