Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 11:30:53 AM EDT
About 2 mins ago I was startled by a loud sound like plane only too loud . I run out and caught a quick veiw , that thing was up there small . I could not ID it it was just too high , going real fast toward Denver . about 5 mins now as I 'm not too fast at typing It was loud but no BOOM
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Now we know that Red dawn was a warning not a work of fiction.  Head to the sporting goods store NOW and head for the hills....damn russkies
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Got buzzed by a B52 flying low and slow last week. Cool sight to see. A couple weeks ago the 82nd did a jump at our little airport. Talk about visions of red dawn on that one hundred or so paratroopers floating down form C130s
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Perhaps because the AF Academy isn't too far from Denver might have something to do with it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Perhaps because the AF Academy isn't too far from Denver might have something to do with it?

No its Buckley Air Force Base. Most likely was F16s. I was working on the 30th floor of a building in downtown Denver once and two F16 buzzed the building REALLY close a couple of times. It ruled.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
F-16s flying intercept profile missions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top