Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2014 9:16:46 AM EDT
Ok people when is enough bullshit of playing democratic free society over and the constitution shredded  ? The government is robbing us totally blind and we sit back and read about this new law,that new law and you cant do this you cant do. Tax here tax there Obama care ,Fast and Furious the IRS scandal. Americans dead in Benghazi, Hillary broke, Eric Holder is a fucking scum bag liar and on and on and on. We sit and wait and wait and wait while Obamas new army pours over the boarder along with the gang bangers. Good job from the politicians of the politically correct. We now have Americans who sacrificed their lives in the sandbox for nothing. Because of a community organizer known as  Obama he has now emboldened army of killers with the release of the Gitmo 5. Like locust swarming the fields of America ,the Locust of the ISIS swarm the  Middle East killing everyone including women and children. When will the American people rise and demand something be done about it? I guess when the ISIS reach's New York City like they said and hack your fucking head off. Then, maybe just then we will realize how serious this world is in trouble.

I'm just saying fucking unbelievable in my life time I have never seen anything like this. Its all so totally wrong.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#2]
1/10

not enough fucks

also, it isn't "fucking unbelievable" it's "unfuckingbelievable"
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

It's not funny, but true.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No one said paying for the FSA was cheap!  Now go back to work so others don't have too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
6/10 - needs more profanity and FBHO's
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#6]
It'd be okay if they then only spent $1.9T.

More government = more taxes, so vote as you wish.

We'd arrive at a balance where most people felt they were still getting their money's worth.

However, they spend about $3.2T.  Running that kind of defecit disconnects the funding of government from its administration.  People get the impression that they're getting something for nothing.

When predatory lenders do that ("You pay NOTHING for a year!"  Oh, and then just 35% APR after that...) we call it unfair and underhanded.
When loan sharks do it, we say they're taking advantage of the poor, who live paycheck to paycheck.

But when the government does it...  hey, what's wrong with you!  The government helps poor people!
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#7]
1/10.  Grammar, sentence structure is good, not so much like, when.  For, exampel.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#8]

When they reach New York they won't be hacking my fucking head off like you mention.
I am in Texas and we haven't been disarmed here. We are encouraged to shoot bad people.
Now if I was you in New York where your great leaders have done everyting possible to disarm you I would be worried.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#9]

They have been doing it since 1913.

Americans are the richest people that never were.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#10]
1/10, one of the most illogical disjointed rants I've ever stumbled across.

It's border, damn it, not boarder.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Obama is a plant  to destroy America
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm always persuaded when somebody calls me "people" as in OK people...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#14]
All that freedom bro.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#15]
How much of that $1.9T came from billion dollar corporations?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Considering the 3.2T expenditures it's a little short.  I'm not a fan of raised taxes, but the deficit continues to rise due to excess spending.  I doubt reducing taxes from current levels would lead to increased government income.  Any way it's handled we need to cut spending dramatically.        

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#17]
A rant from a Newyorker about losing freedoms in this country is slightly suspicious.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, good.  The Occutards have arrived.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Obama is a plant  to destroy America
View Quote

Ah...he's not a plant he's a funguy...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
The real question...How much was directly a result of the FEDS QE?

Never mind, that would be considered Money Laundering, so that couldn't be it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A rant from a Newyorker about losing freedoms in this country is slightly suspicious.  
View Quote

because all New Yorkers are liberal gun grabbing, freedom stealing, FSA loving, deficit spenders scum who suck Chuck the Schmuck Schumer's ass.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When will the American people rise and demand something be done about it?
View Quote

You first. Aren't you the same guy that wanted to get a group of ex-military guys to go down and break that guy out of Mexican prison? If so, your whole post doesn't surprise me much.

Just a tip, your grammar sucks and it's border, no boarder. I hate seeing that.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Same shit, different day.

Imagine yourself back in 1900, dying old at 45, working 80 hour weeks for nothing, walking in horse shit.  Your entertainment was watching the flies dance on your food.  You had no chance to be happy.

QFW
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Feds take in $1.9 Trillion in revenue of our money
View Quote

I cant believe you're surprised by this!
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Imagine yourself back in 1900, dying old at 45, working 80 hour weeks for nothing, walking in horse shit.  Your entertainment was watching the flies dance on your food.  You had no chance to be happy.

QFW
View Quote
Because government provided everything nice we have?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

QFW

The tycoons of that era built an economy on the backs of broken workers and the rape of our natural resources.

Some push back had to occur.  The wealthy overlords forced this country towards Marxism.  Now we have a federal government leading us back into it.

Like I said, 'Same Shit, Different Day.'

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#28]
I believe I read 196 billion from corporate taxes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You first. Aren't you the same guy that wanted to get a group of ex-military guys to go down and break that guy out of Mexican prison? If so, your whole post doesn't surprise me much.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My touch screen Windows 8 is not my favorite and things such as grammar will slip by. Its a rant my friend.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Ya but what can ya do. It's like the Titanic just enjoy it while you can.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Imagine yourself back in 1900, dying old at 45, working 80 hour weeks for nothing, walking in horse shit.  Your entertainment was watching the flies dance on your food. You had no chance to be happy.

QFW
View Quote

Don't start in on EdSr!!!!!!! I won't have it!!!
Respect your elders, sonny.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Stay within the one party posing as two party paradigm (democraps and republicraps) and you'll have a continuance of the same-old, same old.  Virtually all elected critters at all levels of office need to be tossed.  The only thing any elected official listens to is the threat of recall. Otherwise, they'll vote against the wishes of their constituents because they must "vote their conscience."  So I've been told often when I was in California.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Blood stains, speed kills, fast cars, cheep thrills, rich girls, fine wine........
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

You tell 'em!  Corporations exist to make money for the government.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Yup.  Not one fucking thing about it funny.

On top of the taxes, scandals, and stomping on the constitution I have to sit by and watch my paycheck do less and less every week yet they say inflation isn't that bad.  I hate to say it but at this point it's going to take a miracle to fix this country and I don't see anyone that has the balls to step up and admit to the American people what they don't want to hear about what it's going to take to make things right.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They have been doing it since 1913.

Americans are the richest people that never were.

View Quote

I see what you did there.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

QFW
View Quote

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#39]
With interest rate at virtually 0% others are given the use of your money at no cost to them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm just saying fucking unbelievable in my life time I have never seen anything like this. Its all so totally wrong.
View Quote

They don't take 1.9 trillion; they take even more through devaluation as a result of money printing and other Fed shennanigans.

It all will come to a screeching halt when the Feds can no longer make meaningful welfare payments - either the balance won't show up on the EBT cards, or the amount won't buy anything due to inflation.    What cannot go on, will not go on - and most people here understand what will happen when the welfare tap shuts off.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ok people when is enough bullshit of playing democratic free society over and the constitution shredded  ? The government is robbing us totally blind and we sit back and read about this new law,that new law and you cant do this you cant do. Tax here tax there Obama care ,Fast and Furious the IRS scandal. Americans dead in Benghazi, Hillary broke, Eric Holder is a fucking scum bag liar and on and on and on. We sit and wait and wait and wait while Obamas new army pours over the boarder along with the gang bangers. Good job from the politicians of the politically correct. We now have Americans who sacrificed their lives in the sandbox for nothing. Because of a community organizer known as  Obama he has now emboldened army of killers with the release of the Gitmo 5. Like locust swarming the fields of America ,the Locust of the ISIS swarm the  Middle East killing everyone including women and children. When will the American people rise and demand something be done about it? I guess when the ISIS reach's New York City like they said and hack your fucking head off. Then, maybe just then we will realize how serious this world is in trouble.

View Quote

Well put sir. I agree.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm only foing when DK says it's time to fo.

Until then, it's just shopping for decent cheeses and masturbating to late 1980s sitcoms.

'murica
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

My touch screen Windows 8 is not my favorite and things such as grammar will slip by. Its a rant my friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Needs more cursing to be a rant.

Just so much harder to read and comprehend stuff when it's all slammed into one paragraph with incomplete sentences, improper punctuation and grammar, etc.

There may never be a tipping point, the bulk of men may be too pacified by then.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:22:41 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Let me know when the NE and the west coast stops voting for the FSA candidates.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:24:52 AM EDT
[#46]
They must be taxing paragraphs too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:25:35 AM EDT
[#47]
They'll take the 1.9 and spend 3!  Gives a return of almost 60%!  What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:38:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
1/10

not enough fucks

also, it isn't "fucking unbelievable" it's "unfuckingbelievable"
View Quote

unfuckingbelievably horrid rant.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:39:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an honest question, I don't mean anything by it.  Thanks for reading into something that isn't there though.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:41:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT THE FUCK!  It's an honest question RELAX!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top