Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 10:41:00 PM EDT
Just got done playin for 1/2 hour. Way scarrier than doom3. They pop that little girl in when you never expect it. A few moments just seem so real, I actully shot this guy out of suprise, just pure instinct. All alone, after another jumpy encounter, he pops out of nowhere and I just click the mouse. (You might recognize this part once you try it, its scripted, i think.) Gore is ultra intense and enemies react very realistically, I shot this one guy in the foot and he hopped up and down on one foot before he regained his composure. Knocked this one guy on his 4$$ when I filled his legs with some buckshot. Physics are great as well. Pretty intense game for your system, my doom 3 ultra, hl2 is nothin, BF2 handling rig is finally showing its age, in the form of lagg in the middle of heated gunfights. Whew, that game is great, best singleplayer experiance 2005 will deliver, no dount in my mind. Now, back to sleep, where I am safe and the evil girl can't spook me, or can she.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top